Class of 2024 - C Patrick Ngongba II (VA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 C Patrick Ngongba II (VA) Offered

Just so you know, they have a board. It's called the Boneyard. A couple of their posters are sane.
I do know that, not sure about the sane part though.

This is what i think they guys on The Boneyard look like.
Screenshot_20230607_102153.jpg

Big Patt has set up official visits to Dook June 10-11 and then UCANT June 12-14.

He has already gone to Kansas State and Providence.

He recently mentioned taking a trip to Iowa in the fall and setting one up with Virginia.

Still hoping that wanting to play with Donnie and checking out the Cuse is in the plans too.
I don’t know why UConn would be a contender. Clingan will only be a Junior and will have the center position locked down.

I don’t know why UConn would be a contender. Clingan will only be a Junior and will have the center position locked down.
Clingan will be in the NBA. He was projected as a first rounder this year if he declared.

Clingan will be in the NBA. He was projected as a first rounder this year if he declared.

We will see. He is a really good college center. The fact he is a traditional center right now limits his pro potential. Curious to see if he can stretch his game out more.

I've had football season tickets for many years so I don't have any idea what a UConn fan looks like. Thanks for the knowledge gentlemen.

"Recruitment: He has visited Kansas State and Providence and is planning to visit Duke and UConn. Iowa and Virginia are among others in the mix.

Previous ranking: 87

New Ranking: 33

Why he moved: The development of Patrick Ngongba II over the last few months has been impressive in many ways. The 6-foot-10 big man first hit the 247Sports radar last summer as a hard playing big man who had great positional size. Since then, he’s gotten his body into tip-top condition, Along with his improved conditioning and athleticism, his all-around game has totally taken off. He’s become a pretty reliable scorer in the paint, has significantly improved his touch and he has been adding something new to his game each time he takes the floor. While his current jump is a big one, he’ll be in line for another huge move if he keeps improving throughout the summer."

i have met a lot of Boneyard posters.

They are older, fatter and less well dressed than these guys.

Also, I see no bottles or cans of alcohol.

These look more like UVA fans.
Was thinking more like this
South Park Wow GIF

"Recruitment: He has visited Kansas State and Providence and is planning to visit Duke and UConn. Iowa and Virginia are among others in the mix.

Previous ranking: 87

New Ranking: 33

Why he moved: The development of Patrick Ngongba II over the last few months has been impressive in many ways. The 6-foot-10 big man first hit the 247Sports radar last summer as a hard playing big man who had great positional size. Since then, he’s gotten his body into tip-top condition, Along with his improved conditioning and athleticism, his all-around game has totally taken off. He’s become a pretty reliable scorer in the paint, has significantly improved his touch and he has been adding something new to his game each time he takes the floor. While his current jump is a big one, he’ll be in line for another huge move if he keeps improving throughout the summer."
Kansas State and Providence over us? Yikes.

Kansas State and Providence over us? Yikes.
He visited Prov before he blew up. Their new HC has a lot of DMV connections and the two centers on their roster are both 5th year guys.

Jerome Tang is KILLING IT at K-state right now. The NIL is booming in Manhattan.

Patrick had a great game yesterday. Really showed up when other TTO players were off. Played really well against John Bol who is a taller player but not as skilled scorer.

BTW, Patrick is a good 6’10”, 220lb person. John Bol is 7’1” about 190lbs and committed to Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom