Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Jesse in the middle flanked by Carey and Frank. I don’t care if they score. I just want to see those three flying around.
I know you're not serious, but the thought of that made me feel sick to my stomach. I wish for a winning season and not a repeat of what's happening now.

Yea, but as a 22 recruit was he an early enrollee at SU for the Spring semester? I do not know, but possibly why he is not on the Mount Herman roster.
No he did not enroll at SU yet. But is he in the witness protection program? Is he playing anywhere? any stats this season on him?

I believe that he is going to be a very good player for us. His bball skills and iq are way ahead of both Frank and Jesse as a HS Senior.

I believe that he is going to be a very good player for us. His bball skills and iq are way ahead of both Frank and Jesse as a HS Senior.
I kinda wish you didn't like his potential...j/k

Seriously though, I think Carey has the highest ceiling of any of 22 recruits.

The mystery is solved at last.

It is unfortunate Peter missed out on this season of play. His jump to college ball is going to be a lot bigger than the jumps the kids from IMG and Bunch are making.

It might be for the best though. Jesse and Frank look pretty solid at center for next season and maybe JBA will help out some here as well.

Sorry about starting another Peter Carey thread but I was not able to post in the original two threads because they are no longer allowing replies.

anyway, I have not seen this information before in other threads but the reason why Peter Carey had not been playing this season. He had injured his knee (patella)and had been recuperating. I do not get the Syracuse news paper but the glimpse into an article on 26 January said that he was going to be fine.

I apologize if this was posted elsewhere. I had not seen it and thought that maybe others had not either.

Embarrassed to say it took me several times saying it in my head before I finally got it. I thought it was some obscure Ayn Rand reference or some pop culture reference to which I was oblivious.
Agreed...brilliant!

Ditto.

Then it was like - DUH!!!

In my defense - I thought it was a potential nickname for Carey, and since OiG is official Arbiter of Nicknames, I just assumed I’d missed a prior reference to Peter as “Skinny Atlas”.

Ditto.

Then it was like - DUH!!!

In my defense - I thought it was a potential nickname for Carey, and since OiG is official Arbiter of Nicknames, I just assumed I’d missed a prior reference to Peter as “Skinny Atlas”.
Answer: “Skinny Atlas”.

Question: “What is Marek Dolejai’s p o r n name, Alex”?

( I’ll show myself out)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online