Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Great game of back and forth momentum. Linden with the and one and we are tied, Linden to the line for their first lead since the 2nd.

They miss the three but get the ball back and foul on Matt Zignorski. PJ in trouble and lose the lead with 6 seconds left.

Down two, Zignorski wildly banks in the buzzer beater for threeeeeee! Pope John wins after all of that craziness, wow. Diagne, 21, 9 and at least 2 blocks. Great game and finish.
Thanks Tee for the blow for blow on this one. Couldn't catch it live but will do so soon.

Thanks Tee for the blow for blow on this one. Couldn't catch it live but will do so soon.
You got it, King Francis :) Final line, 21 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block. Probably got jipped on the blocks, they made up for it with the rebounds. ;)
Speaking of which, Jeromy Rodriguez got credit for 20 boards, dude can play.
giphy.gif

Wonder if the mopes at 24/7 caught Diagne's performance? They seem to only see his bad games and keep dropping his ranking.

Wonder if the mopes at 24/7 caught Diagne's performance? They seem to only see his bad games and keep dropping his ranking.
That's just the problem. They see what they want to see. Too many years in a row for this to be coincidental with our players.

The answer is 30 :)
They played on Pope John soil earlier in the year.
Big man had 2 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks and 1 steal

Hey, if the offensive game is not working, find your teammates!

Our if you are winning big without scoring why press to do so just let it flow. One of the things I really like about Diange is that he scratches all over the stat sheet. He can contribute and will play hard even if he can't make a shot. Plenty of guys overall play is tied to their offensive success and touches but I don't think that's case here.

Did you see the GGG fight?
Oh yes! Martin Murray was a good boy and had lots of heart, but after the first few rounds it was a complete domination by the baddest man on the planet GGG. Let's hope Cotto mans up and fights him next, but I doubt it.

For those that didn't get the "good boy" joke.

Julio Cesar Chavez
@jcchavezjr1
· 6h 6 hours ago
Without his power he's not that good of a boxer, I'll bet you GGG a million dollar of the purse that I'll knock you out if we fight

I would oh so love to see GGG beat the out of that punk.

Last edited:
Oh yes! Martin Murray was a good boy and had lots of heart, but after the first few rounds it was a complete domination by the baddest man on the planet GGG. Let's hope Cotto mans up and fights him next, but I doubt it.

For those that didn't get the "good boy" joke.

Julio Cesar Chavez
@jcchavezjr1
· 6h 6 hours ago
Without his power he's not that good of a boxer, I'll bet you GGG a million dollar of the purse that I'll knock you out if we fight

I would oh so love to see GGG beat out of that punk.
I would love to see Jr. Vs GGG. Chavez has a great chin and loves coming forward, not to mention that he's huge. But he loves to get hit, I can see him making it 12 rounds with Golovkin but having serious health issues down the road. And I agree on cotto, but I doubt he will step up. GGG would destroy him, I would expect a knockout within 6.

I'm pumped for all the upcoming fights this year, especially since 2014 was a joke, I'll never forgive Al Haymon for making Garcia vs Salka.