Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I would love to see Jr. Vs GGG. Chavez has a great chin and loves coming forward, not to mention that he's huge. But he loves to get hit, I can see him making it 12 rounds with Golovkin but having serious health issues down the road. And I agree on cotto, but I doubt he will step up. GGG would destroy him, I would expect a knockout within 6.

I'm pumped for all the upcoming fights this year, especially since 2014 was a joke, I'll never forgive Al Haymon for making Garcia vs Salka.
Lol Garcia vs Salka on premium TV is the equivalent of ESPN having UK vs Auburn b-ball on Saturday night primetime. I'll give Haymon credit for making a lot of these power moves on the different networks and finally scheduling some good fights. Thurman/Guerrero, Garcia/Peterson, Lee/Quillin, Broner/Molina should all be good scraps.

Unfortunately, on a more important note than the last post:

" Pope John Basketball @PopeJohnBball · 10m 10 minutes ago
Our prayers go out to @Tapha35 and family as they grieve the loss of his little sister Awa who died today. You all are in our hearts.
1f49b.png
"

Really sad news for the young man and his family. Thoughts and prayers from syracusefan.

The actual final of their section, lol that last game must have been the first leg. Or the second to last? :eek:
Pope John stomps Hackettstown 76-47
Typical day at the office for Diagne - Tied a game high 18 points, 14 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists, 2 steals.
Another county in NJ? (actually this is three counties plus Malachi's) Another championship for the class of 2015.

Non Public North A Bracket
Pope John is the 2 seed. They have a first round bye and play 7 seed Paramus Catholic March 5th at 8 pm.
After that, semis March 7th and final March 10th. Pope John is expected to meet Seton Hall Prep in the finals.
Beyond that is the TOC.

Wait what? So they had a typo on the boards and he really wasn't a slacker? If that's the case then my apologizes to King Moustapha.
Yeah either a typo in the story or a typo in the box.

So, just a thought. Similar height and long arms, shot blocking and rebounding ability, but obviously about 50 pounds lighter. But that last part aside...anyone think watching NC State today that there's no reason Tapha couldn't be a lighter version of Beejay Anya for us next year?