Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Having watched him, he'll be a better finisher than Anya ( in time anyway, when he adjusts to college speed and defense). He'll be nowhere near the shot blocker that Anya is. As they said in the broadcast, his wingspan was the second longest ever measured via NBA sources. But becoming a good positional post defender is more than achievable as Diagne learns the zone, think Keita with a better frame.

PJ barely hanging onto a 3 point lead now, less than 3 minutes left.

Now a 5 point lead. Sounds like Diagne did not have a great game offensively tonight, but made some plays on the defensive end. Less than 2 to play...
Antonio Olivero | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com just now
"James Scott jumper extends PJ lead late 4Q, up 53-48 1:46 left, Scott with 18. Another day at the office."

They're up 7 now and to the line, little over a minute to play.

They're up 8 now and in the double bonus back at the line, 33 seconds left. Guessing Don Bosco will soon concede this one.
Bracket here
So it looks like Pope John will play the winner of Seton Hall Prep (1 seed) and St. Joseph. This will be for their 2nd championship, the Non Public North A crown and also will earn them a spot in the TOC, last and all important state championship. PJ gets an extra day of rest as the other two play tomorrow and final is on the 10th.

Syracuse recruit Moustapha Diagne's scary moment in playoff win (PS: Waters)

B_mxbHmW8AAtk_Z.jpg

The final is now set for this Wednesday the 11th at 6pm. Pope John will meet Seton Hall Prep, a team not to be taken lightly. Their best player is TJ Gibbs, really tough 2016 guard. Should be an entertaining final and both teams will come full force. This is for the Non Public North A title and an entry in the TOC bracket.

Hey tee: so are you saying this game will be on live locally on channel 501 (in addition to the nj.com stream)? I think the article is vague but seems to indicate the stream will be provided by fios, not actually on fios tv?
Word, word, word? Word. That's exactly what I'm saying my bro. I think we get stream on internet and will check fios1 tonight to make sure game is on the tube.

Hey tee: so are you saying this game will be on live locally on channel 501 (in addition to the nj.com stream)? I think the article is vague but seems to indicate the stream will be provided by fios, not actually on fios tv?
Ha check that. They edited this article! I think they must read up on syracusefan ;)
Dang. We'll see. Hopefully there were typos. I really want this on fios1. Btw, I assume you have verizon...Did you notice they killed weatherscan channel 49, the best channel of all time?

Ha check that. They edited this article! I think they must read up on syracusefan ;)
Dang. We'll see. Hopefully there were typos. I really want this on fios1. Btw, I assume you have verizon...Did you notice they killed weatherscan channel 49, the best channel of all time?

I never knew it existed. :confused:

I just checked...game is not on fios tv 501. :(

Last edited:
Dang. You were right. Still not showing on the guide. Looks like fios will give us a stream through nj.com.
I will take it.

Dang. You were right. Still not showing on the guide. Looks like fios will give us a stream through nj.com.
I will take it.

I wonder if there's a way to watch it on my tv through my Roku? I doubt it because nj.com doesn't have an app. I'll have to watch in on my desktop or see if it works on my Ipad. Ahhhh... techmology. Wicked. Boom...selecta. (Read the bold type in Ali G's voice).:cool:

I wonder if there's a way to watch it on my tv through my Roku? I doubt it because nj.com doesn't have an app. I'll have to watch in on my desktop or see if it works on my Ipad. Ahhhh... techmology. Wicked. Boom...selecta. (Read the bold type in Ali G's voice).:cool:

Ali-G-Respect.jpg