Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Briscoe with an ill advised shot. Diagne blocked on the other end. Should have gone up strong there but oh well. He'll get his this game.

7 turnovers now by Pope John. Most of these were unforced. And RC throws it away on the other end. Not one of the best basketball games we've seen this year in NJ, but it could improve in a heartbeat with the talent on the floor.

I'm surprised how rattled Pope John is, in particular, against the press. That was one of the worst quarters of high school basketball by two good teams I've ever watched. And Diagne was terrible. He's a great player but he had an awful quarter.

PJ couldn't hit the broad side of a barn right now. I'm taking a self imposed 5 minute ban, hope to come back and see some basketball. ;)

But before that, let me say: Diagne with a great assist to a dunking Rodriguez. Bam! Probably won't get credit for an assist on the box like last time as he's "big".

Diagne has BMK hands tonight unfortunately. PJ needs to start hitting some threes or they'll get run out of the arena soon.

This is going to get ugly. Diagne is getting doubled and whe he's forced things, it's not ended well for him. This looks like RC will win by 20,, unless Pope John settles down, limits turnovers and makes some threes.

iommi said:
This is going to get ugly. Diagne is getting doubled and whe he's forced things, it's not ended well for him. This looks like RC will win by 20,, unless Pope John settles down, limits turnovers and makes some threes.
Is my feed way behind yours? How much time left?

Edit: nevermind