Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Like JB I have been put on Probation.
As well as I.
Cause I follow this guy's dirty posts around like moth to flame. ;)
But I have posted similarly and I am certainly guilty of being immature and a degenerate, dirty middle aged man. I apologize, ladies of the board! I'm a good guy in real life, and my wife already knows I'm a child. And I'm a lucky child to have her put up with me. :)

As well as I.
Cause I follow this guy's dirty posts around like moth to flame. ;)
But I have posted similarly and I am certainly guilty of being immature and a degenerate, dirty middle aged man. I apologize, ladies of the board! I'm a good guy in real life, and my wife already knows I'm a child. And I'm a lucky child to have her put up with me. :)

I am certainly guilty of being immature and a degenerate, dirty middle aged man. I Don't Apologize to anyone on this board! I'm a jerk in real life, and my wife already knows I'm a jerk but she still loves me!

I AM JARHEADJIM

I am certainly guilty of being immature and a degenerate, dirty middle aged man. I Don't Apologize to anyone on this board! I'm a jerk in real life, and my wife already knows I'm a jerk but she still loves me!

I AM JARHEADJIM
All I know is that your wife should be nominated for sainthood, Jim.

by any chance does this crean loss lock up Bryant? ok keep the gifs comin...,,,,anyone got on of alexandra daddario? lol

This was a nice win today for Syracuse...err... I mean Wichita State. Anything that puts more heat on Uncle Creepy aka Tom Crean is good for our pursuit of Bryant.

I AM JARHEADJIM
Jarhead Jim is really Sally Field

by any chance does this crean loss lock up Bryant? ok keep the gifs comin...,,,,anyone got one of alexandra daddario? lol
The only sure way to get TB is to get down to nine ,the four new already offered and five of the players on scholarship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom