Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

My guess is FSU...mom is only following FSU hoops, Leonard Hamilton, and All Seminoles on twitter...Not following any other schools or coaches...social media tells a lot.

That’s my guess to...he kept preaching about family in his video to so...mom will have a warm destination to go to st least

That’s my guess to...he kept preaching about family in his video to so...mom will have a warm destination to go to st least
Yes, and apparently she's had no issue sending him down to NC, so I'm betting on FSU.

It stinks though...we will be 0 for 3 recruiting centers this offseason and we really really need someone other than Sidibe that we can rely on

My guess is FSU...mom is only following FSU hoops, Leonard Hamilton, and All Seminoles on twitter...Not following any other schools or coaches...social media tells a lot.
Well she only follows 49 people and she does follow other schools as well. Just not any in the final four although she does follow that recruiting guy from Maryland. But she does follow TMZ, Kim Kardashian and Rihanna.

It stinks though...we will be 0 for 3 recruiting centers this offseason and we really really need someone other than Sidibe that we can rely on
sure does but in all fairness, we really didn't start recruiting any of them other than tape at the last minute. Not sure why after this season's results, we were not going after a big man hard.

If we could somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat and get Haarm then we are at least better off for this season. Still have to add some beef for the next few years though.

decision looks like it will be made at 12 on @Allfactsmedia Instagram page.

Screenshot_20200410-214429_Instagram.jpg

Here we f’n go. If he comes here, he’s redshirting anyways
You know this? I don't see anything wrong with his post. Given the results and output at the center position throughout the course of the season, why did we not go hard sooner rather than later for a big? Sidibe is going to be a senior, and even if Jesse pans out, that still leaves us only with him and JAK after this season, neither who have proven they can play big-time mins, and neither who will scare a 4 or 5 star center away.

Last edited:

If he comes great! We need some big bodies. If not we'll be ok. Sidibe was great towards the end of the year and jesse showed flashes of potential. Who knows what JBA will be like...could end up being pretty good. We are also still in the running for Haarms and will know more on how we stand with him tomorrow sometime. If we strike out there then there are PLENTY of options still out there to make our roster better. The transfer portal has been CRAZY and theres lots of talent out there still. We will be ok...back away from the ledge!! The staff is working and doing everything possible to put together the best roster possible...have some faith!

I agree but if things are that bad that we are conceding a marginal recruit from our city. Then things are worse than I thought.
True but with the offer list i dont think marginal is a fully true characterization

Well she only follows 49 people and she does follow other schools as well. Just not any in the final four although she does follow that recruiting guy from Maryland. But she does follow TMZ, Kim Kardashian and Rihanna.
LOL on the Kim Kardashian and Rihanna. I still haven't figured out that LOL button yet.

You know this? I don't see anything wrong with his post. Given the results and output at the center position throughout the course of the season, why did we not go hard sooner rather than later for a big? Sidibe is going to be a senior, and even if Jesse pans out, that still leaves us only with him and JAK after this season, neither who have proven they can play big-time mins, and neither who will scare a 4 or 5 star center away.
Oh except he whines and cries about missing all these bigs? Tape went home and went to duke. Can you blame him? Not me. Morgan, we made a call on him. That’s it. We didnt recruit him or go all in (he seems to think we did) and if we miss this kid, no big deal and if we get him, great, he’s gonna redshirt anyways. We have 3.5 centers on the team now. Q would be 4.5. We arent rolling out 4.5 center in any year EVER.
Sooooo ya

I’m wondering why we weren’t on this guy as soon as he made any news available to him as a prospect! I really hope we get this guy and we definitely should considering he is right in our backyard but ice coming in late I hope I’m wrong might come back to hurt us, will see you tomorrow. What a pick up he will be!!!