Can our athletic department do anything right the first time? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Can our athletic department do anything right the first time?

They don't want the help.

A while back (6-10 years ago?) I used to review the online materials (especially pre-season hoops & football guides, pre-game football notes, etc.) and listed all of the errors that I found and sent them to the appropriate people in Manley. I usually received a thank-you email. Sometimes things were corrected, sometimes they weren't. I looked at these glaring errors as an embarrassment to my alma mater. I then offered to do this before the materials were published. They weren't interested. At that point I was no longer interested in spending the numerous hours that it took to proofread the materials. Sad.

it amazes me the amount of mistakes i find over the years in looking at the media guides, if anything it has gotten worse with the computer age

Hah! I bought 2 50 yard line tix in the first row upper deck for the FSU game for, 25 bucks each.

Guy said he had to rake leaves and take his kids trick or treating.

In the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"

Surprised we get FSU two years in a row at the dome. How did that happen?

it would be funny if it wasnt a weekly thing from the hill- the amount of screw ups from a supposed professionally run department is beyond asinine -

makes me wonder if they actually know syracuse is in new york state-or just got lucky

A quick story to pile on the Athletic Dept's incompetence. Last week I was waiting for an appt. and one of the magazines they had was the program from the FSU hoops game a few weeks ago. I noticed the page for the Orange pack and their chart with all the tiers and related benefits. Under the postseason ticket benefits they still listed the conference tourney as Big East. We're in year two of the ACC you freaking clowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom