Caption This | Syracusefan.com

Caption This

Aweart23

2nd String
B0CBDA72-AF39-4A7F-A5C2-939B34D89954.jpeg

"I can't believe orange PA predicted a six and six record."

"Actually, upon further review, I can believe it. It was a sound assessment. It was fair and well-reasoned. That guy OrangePA is truly solid. He doesn't get too excited in victory or too down in defeat. He is fair, loyal and supportive of the Syracuse Football Program. I wish we had more like him in Boston."

"Actually, upon further review, I can believe it. It was a sound assessment. It was fair and well-reasoned. That guy OrangePA is truly solid. He doesn't get too excited in victory or too down in defeat. He is fair, loyal and supportive of the Syracuse Football Program. I wish we had more like him in Boston."
nicely done sir

Instead of being stubborn, just own up to the fact that you were wrong like a man, and be grateful that the team substantially exceeded your lowball prediction. Lgo!

Last edited:
The only guys dumber than me are the refs. Clearly that was targeting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom