Class of 2014 - CB Antwan Cordy (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Antwan Cordy (FL) Offered

Who is zach theber? Also he's actively seeking out Zaire Franklin? Interesting... Gotta love that right there.

Theber is going to be a Freshman at SU this year. I believe he is going to be working with the football team as a student manager.

Theber is going to be a Freshman at SU this year. I believe he is going to be working with the football team as a student manager.

Nobody comes close to CuseLegacy when there's breaking news on the student manager beat. Looks like a promising class of incoming student managers.

That can't be kosher.

seriously though, what's the catch? Who is NFL Networks and what is their methodology? Because as much as I bleed orange that list is insanity. Syracuse ahead of Texas? Oklahoma? Florida State? Florida? LSU?

seriously though, what's the catch? Who is NFL Networks and what is their methodology? Because as much as I bleed orange that list is insanity. Syracuse ahead of Texas? Oklahoma? Florida State? Florida? LSU?

LSU produced Jamarcus Russel... isn't that like negative points or something? ;)

Starts at 9:50. Don't worry, they mention Texas, Oklahoma and FSU during Cuse's segment.

awesome point on the Syracuse HOF'ers... great segment

How many CB's are we going to take this class?!

Would we honestly take both?

That would give us

Cordy
Washington
Dawson
Dowels
Praeter
Howard
Hudson

That stands at 7, and I feel like I am missing somebody else. Is the staff seeing a flip of one of ours is possible and is trying to negate that? Or do we actually bring in 7 + DBs?