Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Maybe we pulled Feder's offer ? lololololololol :rolling:

I watched that kid a couple of weeks ago play for the first time. Really kept my eye on him all game since he is so physically intimidating. Man does he stink. Just a complete goof in a freak body. Maybe OSU can build him into something, but right now... terrible.

Yes the rumors are not going away. Sounds like he was kicked off the team and kicked out of the school.

Yes the rumors are not going away. Sounds like he was kicked off the team and kicked out of the school.

This would be terrible. He was turning into one of my favorite commits in this entire class.

Chris McCullough was kicked out of school last year. He worked out the kinks and is starting for the basketball team. Let's wait and see if the rumors are founded before we go crazy.

Chris McCullough was kicked out of school last year. He worked out the kinks and is starting for the basketball team. Let's wait and see if the rumors are founded before we go crazy.
Ellison need some academic stuff to be qualified. CM was able to go to another prep to get qualified. Ellison without having a HS diploma would have to go the prep route would he not? Thus taking two full years to get him to campus.

Anyone know what he supposedly did do?

Ellison need some academic stuff to be qualified. CM was able to go to another prep to get qualified. Ellison without having a HS diploma would have to go the prep route would he not? Thus taking two full years to get him to campus.

Why? If the rumor is true he could home school or be tutored and finish out his course work for the semester. He could transfer to another HS in the district.

Some sort of fight at a party with a rival school's students. Something caught on video.

Yes you can ... they are called rumors.

These could still be unfounded rumors. What I do know for sure right now is that he hasn't played since the supposed fight happened. Actually, the game right after, the QB wore his jersey number "in tribute." At the time, I thought it was pretty weird because I only thought it was an injury. Would make more sense now.

CuseLegacy said:
Yes you can ... they are called rumors.

Yep, seems like a rumor. Usually is when you don't play and your QB wears your jersey number.

Yep, seems like a rumor. Usually is when you don't play and your QB wears your jersey number.

I don't know if there is truth about a fight and suspension or not but sometimes what is posted is a rumor and nothing more. Sometimes there are other reasons for why things happen. I don't know a thing in this situation about Ellison and I am not questioning the poster. I am sure if there is something to all this it will come out sooner than later.

how come there is no story at nj.com ? This would be big news in northern NJ with Don Bosco

how come there is no story at nj.com ? This would be big news in northern NJ with Don Bosco
You would think. There are only whispers and rumors under the comment sections. If you know anything about the hatred and jealousy towards Bosco this is not a shock. Imagine the jealousy of CBA locally and magnify that by a 1000xs and that is the opinion of Bosco in NJ. Ellison was bagned up, he had been wearing a sleeve on his knee a few weeks ago. He missed the last game and posters on NJ.COM started posting it wasn't because of injury. I think it was BS but who can say with absolute certaintity.

Yeah I don't want to start a rumor mill. Just figured I would pass along what I have heard since I follow the HS football here in Northern NJ pretty closely. Whatever it is will come out eventually.

Yeah I don't want to start a rumor mill. Just figured I would pass along what I have heard since I follow the HS football here in Northern NJ pretty closely. Whatever it is will come out eventually.
Thank you for passing it along. It is always nice to hear from people who are close to these schools. I was in no way trying to attack you.

You would think. There are only whispers and rumors under the comment sections. If you know anything about the hatred and jealousy towards Bosco this is not a shock. Imagine the jealousy of CBA locally and magnify that by a 1000xs and that is the opinion of Bosco in NJ. Ellison was bagned up, he had been wearing a sleeve on his knee a few weeks ago. He missed the last game and posters on NJ.COM started posting it wasn't because of injury. I think it was BS but who can say with absolute certaintity.

Agreed and I'd be pretty sure if a big time player got kicked off the CBA team and suspended from school there'd be a post standard article and a heck of a lot chatter.

There 's been no chatter on the buttgers board about it either.

How dare you try to pass along something other people may find interesting. You know how people can't make up their minds for themselves.

Next time you will be accused of taking it from a recruiting service.

Thanks for the tidbit, true, or not it's appreciated.

PhatOrange said:

NJ.com never ran a story when Kelly committed to SU.

Free Blurb from Dohn...

Daivon Ellison committed to Syracuse a few months ago, and since then he has watched the Orange play and worked on his craft so he can make an early impact.
The Don Bosco Prep cornerback spoke about his season, his improvement, and why he liked the Orange so long in his recruitment.