Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Right down the road from me. Might have to make my way out to one of his games this fall. Looks like a good frame for a DB in this defense.

Don't really love his tape, but if the coaches saw him in person - good enough for me. Welcome to Cuse!!!!

I see a big smooth athlete. I think he is very raw in his cover skills. He is a physical tackler. I saw some footage of him covering players of equal talent. He struggled the times I saw him. Staff must really like him. Welcome aboard Meli

Welcome to Cuse Meli ...good size...this is a guy the staff let's cook a few years in S&C and gets reps against our receivers who will be getting better and faster in our new schemes...next thing you know he starts getting minutes Soph/junior seasons...not flashy but a program young man...need those types each year...

I see a big smooth athlete. I think he is very raw in his cover skills. He is a physical tackler. I saw some footage of him covering players of equal talent. He struggled the times I saw him. Staff must really like him. Welcome aboard Meli
Maybe they see him as a safety with his size and physicality?

I know one thing, announcers everywhere are praying he doesn't play much, that name must be a nightmare to pronounce the first time you see it.

Another big athlete, seeing a trend yet?

They look for a certain kid in their position group.

They have a plan and they're building it based off of their blueprint.

Competition was absolutely horrid. I think this is more about measurables and potential.

Yeah, it looked like none of the opposing teams had been taught tackling. Plus, maybe it's just me, but 4' 11" CB's don't represent much of a challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom