Class of 2024 - CB Josh Philostin (FL) Committed to Indiana | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CB Josh Philostin (FL) Committed to Indiana

Josh, commit to Cuse!​

IMG_0835.jpeg

Were we supposed to ask about Josh's shoes too?
New Balance 574 Grey White (2022):rolleyes:

No worries. Gotta trust that either Fran convinced him or didn't. The young man may just be visiting for final validation before he commits either way. We either get him and get the flip or not and we get another talented guy.

This tells me he liked the school for the school and is now going to meet the new coaches. Probably not a great development.

Not sure if anyone lives in Indiana but i was there a couple months ago to pick up a particular breed of dog and i swear the whole state smelled like cat p!ssss . I couldn’t get it out of my nose for weeks. It was in September and there were cornfields all around so maybe it was all the fertilizer being used, but the multiple times i had the unfortune of stopping in the state i was being gagged with the smell of cat p!sssss.

That is all.

Not sure if anyone lives in Indiana but i was there a couple months ago to pick up a particular breed of dog and i swear the whole state smelled like cat p!ssss . I couldn’t get it out of my nose for weeks. It was in September and there were cornfield all around so maybe it was all the fertilizer being used, but the multiple times i had the un fortune of stopping in the state i was being gagged with the smell of cat p!sssss.

That is all.
Is it a catpiss terrier?

be an interesting to watch, probably a wise move to go back to Indiana and meet the new staff, not going to win every battle. He did verbal there, the new staff will either retain him or not. I do think we will learn that Fran has just a bit more magic when recruiting NJ, downstate NY and Philly area more than other areas.

Not sure if anyone lives in Indiana but i was there a couple months ago to pick up a particular breed of dog and i swear the whole state smelled like cat p!ssss . I couldn’t get it out of my nose for weeks. It was in September and there were cornfields all around so maybe it was all the fertilizer being used, but the multiple times i had the unfortune of stopping in the state i was being gagged with the smell of cat p!sssss.

That is all.
Are you sure you weren’t in Piscataway?

I’ll see myself out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors