Dark

• gloomy

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
Last night Orange was red. The Duke - Michigan State game is just dark and murky. In contrast, the TBS FGCU game is bright and clear. Or is it just me?

Last night Orange was red. The Duke - Michigan State game is just dark and murky. In contrast, the TBS FGCU game is bright and clear. Or is it just me?

You are bright and clear. :)

Michigan state always looks almost brown on TV... I've seen it many times... And the orange looks red at times also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be you, all games have looked similar to me. Maybe the football stadium lighting is an issue, though?

Ha. I thought that it was my eyes failing me.

i have a brand new tv with amazing quality, but i was saying to myself as soon as the michigan st - duke game started that michigan st looked brown. i thought it was my tv

The overheard cam last night made Cuse look absolutely red.

I have a brand new TV also, and the quality of the Michigan state uniforms today is black... I see black units in the wide shot, green on closeup. It's something with their green and the TV cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, looked like red jerseys on my plasma. I thought something was wrong with my TV but when they switched to the other camera the jerseys were orange.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Actually, the TBS game looks a lot brighter/clearer. I think the cameras are closer than the Duke/MSU game, at least it appears so. The lighting seems a lot brighter in Cowboys Stadium too, you can see the crowd loud and clear. Not so much in Indy for Duke/MSU.

Very noticeable on my TV. The TBS picture is much brighter and clearer than CBS...the early games were the same.

Yup, looked like red jerseys on my plasma. I thought something was wrong with my TV but when they switched to the other camera the jerseys were orange.

My experience exactly. Some of the orange fans looked bright red but when the camera switched they were orange. Poor quality for a national network station.

I noticed the same thing on my set...

Same. TBS beautiful. CBS terrible.

Same here. I thought it was the lighting in DC last night but clearly not since Lucas Oil had the same problems. This also means it is not the cameras. It is somewhere in the signal processing chain for the CBS feed.

DirecTV offers an additional HD package which includes a CBS HD channel. The local CBS channel, which proclaims to be formatted in HD, looks like crap. I can barely make out the numbers on the player's jerseys. Simply awful. I never run into the same problems with Fox and NBC programming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom