CDRW | Syracusefan.com

CDRW

Dcuse

All Conference
11-22 for 190. The 4 drops I’m figuring would have been another 65-70 yards ( the one to Hatcher was 35-40 yards). 15-22 for 260 in one half. I’ve fallen in love with the backup like a typical moron fan. Just watching the ball explode out of this guy’s mitt has me excited to see him again.

Last edited:
Only time will tell. He looks promising though.

Gotta remind myself we all fell in love with AJ Long and Tommy too
You’re right. But there’s something about this kid that tells me he’s a cut above. The throw on the run a few games ago on 3rd and 17 that was blown up by penalty made my jaw drop. I’ve been wrong before but I think we’ve had something fall into our laps here.

I’m not surprised by what I saw Saturday. When he came in a threw that dart in the Purdue game (when he was over the line) I was sold. That was on the run, on a rope into a tight window.

Shrader just can’t make that throw.

He’s mobile enough to move the chains. Great arm. Just needs reps. That dude is going to be fun to watch.

You’re right. But there’s something about this kid that tells me he’s a cut above. The throw on the run a few games ago on 3rd and 17 that was blown up by penalty made my jaw drop. I’ve been wrong before but I think we’ve had something fall into our laps here.
Ha. Same.

I’m not surprised by what I saw Saturday. When he came in a threw that dart in the Purdue game (when he was over the line) I was sold. That was on the run, on a rope into a tight window.

Shrader just can’t make that throw.

He’s mobile enough to move the chains. Great arm. Just needs reps. That dude is going to be fun to watch.
On that note, I don't understand how CD-RW was over the line on that throw, but Shrader wasn't over the line on his throw late vs NC St.

Only time will tell. He looks promising though.

Gotta remind myself we all fell in love with AJ Long and Tommy too
In 2006, I watched Andrew Robinson throw a 14 yard touchdown to JJ Neshiewat at Rutgers. I screamed at my buddy “that will be the best QB since Mcnabb!!” He still brings it up all the time.

I’ve learned my lesson….I think

In 2006, I watched Andrew Robinson throw a 14 yard touchdown to JJ Neshiewat at Rutgers. I screamed at my buddy “that will be the best QB since Mcnabb!!” He still brings it up all the time.

I’ve learned my lesson….I think
Could be worse. Many claimed Kentarius Womack was the second coming before even being sure he was a real person

If Beck and Anae can turn Shrader into what he has been this season in just a few months imagine the kind of work that they can do with CDRW in the next couple of years. I love Shrader and don’t think that he should be in any danger of losing his job this season but CDRW just pops when he’s on the field. I’m a drunk idiot but I turned to my buddy in the 4th on Saturday and we both said something about how high CDRW’s upside is.

The AD and Dino need to do everything possible to keep the band together because the future looks soooo bright from where we stand right now.

If Beck and Anae can turn Shrader into what he has been this season in just a few months imagine the kind of work that they can do with CDRW in the next couple of years. I love Shrader and don’t think that he should be in any danger of losing his job this season but CDRW just pops when he’s on the field. I’m a drunk idiot but I turned to my buddy in the 4th on Saturday and we both said something about how high CDRW’s upside is.

The AD and Dino need to do everything possible to keep the band together because the future looks soooo bright from where we stand right now.

It was only one half, but those throws looked like Tommy in the UNC game and in warmups and Nassib in his senior year level. Just lasers that were pretty much all on the money. That drop on the long pass down the sideline was a major bummer.

Wilson was not over the line. I posted the stills from the game that day.

I don’t believe it was reviewed either was it?
But it doesn't matter, because the flag stood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom