CDRW | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CDRW

In 2006, I watched Andrew Robinson throw a 14 yard touchdown to JJ Neshiewat at Rutgers. I screamed at my buddy “that will be the best QB since Mcnabb!!” He still brings it up all the time.

I’ve learned my lesson….I think
Screw that.

CD-RW will be the next orange QB drafted into the NFL.

Ha. Same.
agree. I'm not worried about what they do the rest of this year but i felt good about the future watching the second half. he looked like ECU or NC State qbs who gave us trouble in the past

Screw that.

CD-RW will be the next orange QB drafted into the NFL.
Right. Robinson was slow with a weak arm.

He looked poised and accurate in that Louisville game and it was one of like 3 good games that an SU QB had played in the previous 8 years, so people went nuts.

But he didn’t have anywhere near the tools that Wilson is showing.

He has the recruiting ranking, the offers and the endorsement from Dan Mullen. Good enough for me.

Cecil the Diesel and Tommy D never had the endorsement from Mullen. (Had to find something).

AJ Long was 5 foot 8, should have been a slot receiver who occasionally threw a trick play pass.

CDRW has a super quick release. I'd be money you'll see this guy on Sundays someday. He also looks seriously fast. I'd love to see him get the start at Pitt.
Think his quick verses fast as said GS is a faster runner

What had me excited about CDRW on Saturday wasn’t just the obvious arm talent, it was the fact that he was attempting passes to a wider range of receivers on a wider range of routes - with confidence.

Maybe the coaches told the kid to “just sling it,” when he was in, vs a more conservative approach for Shrader (possibly because he doesn’t have the same arm talent), but I doubt that.

Whether it’s Shrader or CDRW, I want to see our QB getting the ball out of his hand and giving receivers a chance downfield more frequently.

Marci I believe... Send pics...

Does anyone remember Barbi from the West Virginia site...

Yes, I am a dirty old man ... :)

F62BEA0D-791B-429F-A8CE-A0534987EA12.jpeg

With Cdrw I’d say one my favorite parts of his game was he had a smile the entire time. He just looked like he was having fun out there. I know that doesn’t correlate to being good, but it was fun watching him have fun!

With Cdrw I’d say one my favorite parts of his game was he had a smile the entire time. He just looked like he was having fun out there. I know that doesn’t correlate to being good, but it was fun watching him have fun!
McNabb/Melo are the only guys I remember like that….presumably because they knew they were the best guy on the field/court at all times.

11-22 for 190. The 4 drops I’m figuring would have been another 65-70 yards ( the one to Hatcher was 35-40 yards). 15-26 for 260 in one half. I’ve fallen in love with the backup like a typical moron fan. Just watching the ball explode out of this guy’s mitt has me excited to see him again.

It would actually be 15-22, making it all the more impressive. He had a couple really bad throws, but overall I think he's a better passer than Shrader. And in due time (not long either), I think he'll be quite a bit better all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom