CDRW | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

CDRW

Let’s not overreact. Maybe that’s true maybe it isn’t. CDRW has no connection or trust with any receivers. Doesn’t have any feel yet. But he’s not as bad as he looked out there. I’m more concerned about what the game plan was. And I’m sick of trotting out a RB as a decoy. If we had any kind of running game it takes so much pressure off inexperienced QBs.

This is on the staff.

kramer-seinfeld-running.gif

these oversensitive garrit schroaeder fans are too much

this was a nunesian meltdown. i have no confidence in cdrw. but GS is hurt and was just as bad last week in the first half. he's hurt and the backup stunk more than any of us thought - i don't understand the gloating. no one clamored for cdrw before shrader got hurt

these oversensitive garrit schroaeder fans are too much

this was a nunesian meltdown. i have no confidence in cdrw. but GS is hurt and was just as bad last week in the first half. he's hurt and the backup stunk more than any of us thought - i don't understand the gloating. no one clamored for cdrw before shrader got hurt
Guys. Please try and spell the names of the team correctly. QB1 is Garrett Shrader. We need him back. Honestly, I liked the decision by the staff to start DRW. Unfortunately, his play and the offense showed a significant drop off in the offense with out Shrader. It was obvious to the eye test.

Guys. Please try and spell the names of the team correctly. QB1 is Garrett Shrader. We need him back. Honestly, I liked the decision by the staff to start DRW. Unfortunately, his play and the offense showed a significant drop off in the offense with out Shrader. It was obvious to the eye test.
Thank you! Exactly my point

CDRW did a poor job leading his receivers. Throws the ball to where they are, not where they’re going to be on slants and crossing routes.

Too amped up, not every throw should be a rocket.

11-22 for 190. The 4 drops I’m figuring would have been another 65-70 yards ( the one to Hatcher was 35-40 yards). 15-22 for 260 in one half. I’ve fallen in love with the backup like a typical moron fan. Just watching the ball explode out of this guy’s mitt has me excited to see him again.
It has been some time since I remember a QB missing so many open receivers. I don't just mean seeing them but also missing them. If the 2nd half of the ND game was a C grade thisd was an F.

Now, playing behind this OLine is no fun so I have to try and mark him on a curve, After all, Tommy is playing behind a real OLine and doing a great job in the B!G.

I guess the best thing is to just forget about this game and CDRW and hope LaNorris Sellers or Justin Lamson is the real deal.

Let’s not overreact. Maybe that’s true maybe it isn’t. CDRW has no connection or trust with any receivers. Doesn’t have any feel yet. But he’s not as bad as he looked out there. I’m more concerned about what the game plan was. And I’m sick of trotting out a RB as a decoy. If we had any kind of running game it takes so much pressure off inexperienced QBs.

This is on the staff.
100%. Anae is not putting his guys in a place where they have a chance to be successful. He has done a crap job the last 3 games with the play calling.

And I keep beating this drum but he is really hazing the D with the pass heavy O that fails to do anything in terms of time of possession. And even still they keep creating turnovers game after game and getting him the ball back.

I don’t understand all the CDRW hate. He is literally our third string QB. When did he get on campus, like 4 months ago? We should have been able to just hand off to Tucker for 150 yards if we could block
I don’t think it’s hate, it’s more disappointment. There was much excitement building this week to see what he could do and it just wasn’t there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom