Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 191 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, no where in the clip that I see does he say Joe Girard, but I will take people's word for it.
Serious question..did you listen to the interview? No kidding. It was the first thing he said.

I wonder if we use him right. And by this I mean, I think he's the kind of player you throw out there for a few minutes in the 1st half and see if he's hot, and if so, ride that train, if not, pop him back on the bench.

But you need to get him a little run just to see.

I wonder if we use him right. And by this I mean, I think he's the kind of player you throw out there for a few minutes in the 1st half and see if he's hot, and if so, ride that train, if not, pop him back on the bench.

But you need to get him a little run just to see.
I think he plays a lot.
He's polite company Devo, but a better shooter from deep.

That’s his biggest weakness but he’s definitely approved on that.

so i've heard but we will all see for sure soon enough

I'm also really hoping he has the foot speed to pick off a lot of passes up top. if he can get in the passing lanes and cause havoc, will make up for the lack of traditional height up there

so i've heard but we will all see for sure soon enough

I'm also really hoping he has the foot speed to pick off a lot of passes up top. if he can get in the passing lanes and cause havoc, will make up for the lack of traditional height up there
To get off the amount of shots he has with the defensive attention he has had, good foot speed is all but a given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom