Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

We seem to be drifting in this recruitment ... need him on campus soon in any capacity to keep him focused on Cuse

these were scheduled official visits, i'm confident we will get home up eventually, even if it takes making it an official visit

Ask Antwan Jamison how soft Syracuse.

Also... What kind of idiot, FROM RUTGERS IN NEW JERSEY (THE MEADOWLANDS) NONETHELESS, doesn't know about Justin Pugh ?

BP Recruiting Team@BP_Recruiting 10 Jul
2014 JUCO OT Chad Mavety has Official Visit scheduled to #OhioState for the Indiana game (11/23). Chad will have three years to play two.

Ask Antwan Jamison how soft Syracuse.

Also... What kind of idiot, FROM RUTGERS IN NEW JERSEY (THE MEADOWLANDS) NONETHELESS, doesn't know about Justin Pugh ?

Probably a Jets fan.

these were scheduled official visits, i'm confident we will get home up eventually, even if it takes making it an official visit

Looks like Bama was a camp. This a camp too?

Sean Maguire @seanmaguire15 12h
Can't wait for my bro @chadmavety55 to come to tallahassee this weekend

Looks like Bama was a camp. This a camp too?

Sean Maguire @seanmaguire15 12h
Can't wait for my bro @chadmavety55 to come to tallahassee this weekend
Bama had a camp but he didn't participate . If anything I think this could be better for us . They had a ton of top prospects there so they didn't just concentrate on him. I'm sure if we ever get him up here we will roll out the Orange carpet and make it all about him. I'm not sure if FSU is having a camp this weekend but I see them as a dark horse

Bama had a camp but he didn't participate . If anything I think this could be better for us . They had a ton of top prospects there so they didn't just concentrate on him. I'm sure if we ever get him up here we will roll out the Orange carpet and make it all about him. I'm not sure if FSU is having a camp this weekend but I see them as a dark horse

He seems to be enjoying his visit to FSU.

Chad Mavety@chadmavety55 2h
Chillen earlier in the FSU locker room with the fastest dude in America trackstar912 might be blocking… http://instagram.com/p/cAOs5sMAMj/

Don't remember seeing one of these pics in this tweets before. Maybe FSU isn't a Dark Horse...just saying.

Chillen earlier in the FSU locker room with the fastest dude in America trackstar912 might be blocking… http://instagram.com/p/cAOs5sMAMj/

Don't remember seeing one of these pics in this tweets before. Maybe FSU isn't a Dark Horse...just saying.
Can we close this thread down? He's not coming here.

Not for nothing, but do we even know if Marrone offered Moore the gig? Perhaps he did get offered and turned him down because he would rather be at SU, as some have said he is a loyal Alum and obviously enjoys it here, and he has done magnificent things here for us.
The "magnificent" stuff was on the field not recruiting which is now one of his primary responsibilities.:rolleyes:

Why do those facilities want me want to substitute pro for student in student athlete?
Because football and hoops athletes are in fact professional by any comprehensive analysis. Facilities represent payment in kind, a perq that schools use as a way to avoid cash limits placed by the NCAA.

Can we close this thread down? He's not coming here.

Well He hasn't committed yet. He used to post a fair amount of stuff about SU on his twitter, but that has dropped off recently. Today, while at FSU he posted a few things.

I know its not a tackle but its another lineman.

@JohnGarcia_Jr: Atlanta (Ga.) Mays OL Dallas Warmack has committed to #Alabama while on a visit today http://t.co/bTzrBkbCEp

JUST PLUG IN THE ESTIME HIGHLIGHT TAPE...WE'LL SEE

Looks like Jermaine Elemuenor another highly rated JC OT will chose between Ohio St, and Arkansas (although he is strangely pledged to UCLA). Many believe OSU will be the choice. With Jamaraco Jones, and Elemuenor, as well as a few other OT's, plus Damian Prince one of the highest rated OT's in the country it is starting to look more and more unlikely Mavety will go to OSU. All a sudden my dark horse FSU is starting to look better and better, but distance could be a factor. If Syracuse can impress on his visit, and have a respectable season I can definitely see us backing right into Mavety. We really have to hope for an Elemuenor commitment to OSU, and another OT to commit to FSU.

Looks like Jermaine Elemuenor another highly rated JC OT will chose between Ohio St, and Arkansas (although he is strangely pledged to UCLA). Many believe OSU will be the choice. With Jamaraco Jones, and Elemuenor, as well as a few other OT's, plus Damian Prince one of the highest rated OT's in the country it is starting to look more and more unlikely Mavety will go to OSU. All a sudden my dark horse FSU is starting to look better and better, but distance could be a factor. If Syracuse can impress on his visit, and have a respectable season I can definitely see us backing right into Mavety. We really have to hope for an Elemuenor commitment to OSU, and another OT to commit to FSU.

That's weird, I read tonight that he is a strong Arkansas lean and will choose the Razorbacks on Friday. I guess it's all in who you read.

That's weird, I read tonight that he is a strong Arkansas lean and will choose the Razorbacks on Friday. I guess it's all in who you read.
247 all had him at OSU and now most of them changed their predictions to Arkansas, so I would guess Arkansas is the leader from what I'm seeing there.

That was just my opinion he very well could be Arkansas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom