Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Westry Transferring to Syracuse

I’ve only watched some highlights and never seen him play live, but would KR be a fair comparison skill set wise? Big guard who can be a disruptive defender and force turnovers, handle it, pass, and get to the basket and finish - smooth but not an above the rim guy.

Accurate or nah?

I’ve only watched some highlights and never seen him play live, but would KR be a fair comparison skill set wise? Big guard who can be a disruptive defender and force turnovers, handle it, pass, and get to the basket and finish - smooth but not an above the rim guy.

Accurate or nah?

More athletic than KR - more of a slasher. Dion Waiters-ish.

What position does this kid play, 1 or 2? Can he make 3 pointers

More athletic than KR - more of a slasher. Dion Waiters-ish.

th

I don't understand the overlap with this having anything to do with Judah at all. I think if there is an impact it's Cope. I love what Cope can bring when he is locked in. Such a unique player. That said his defense is a question mark for sure. Pair that with, and not sure if intentional at all, Red didn't make note of him when talking about guys getting better in the off season. He noted Benny, Bell, Brown and JT but did not mention Copeland. Again probably of no consequence but to me I could see this presenting concerns from Quadirs point of view. From Judah's? Not at all between what's being said and what's been shared in Dean's pod.

Westry at Auburn looked noticeably bigger and less athletic than in this highlight. I hope he's fully healed up and in shape for next season.

He looked like a good player in his college highlight, but keeping his size and regaining his athleticism would be great.

Last edited:
I se
I hope Copeland sticks he has a crazy amount of talent. Its raw but his skills are special
E a lot of similarities of frosh year Cope and and frosh year Scoop. Raw, mistake prone and a couple of years of hard work away from becoming a stud. Frankly, Cope has the potential to be better. I hope he has the patience to develop. I can see him getting the keys to the Caddy after another year of experience. Hope he develops his pg skills.

Great to see us returning to having an athletic squad that can play both ends. Really need to add one of the athletic bigs we’re targeting now.
And a playet who has actually defeated Colgate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom