Class of 2025 - Charlie Lockwood (NY: West Genny) Attack / Verbal to Navy | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 Charlie Lockwood (NY: West Genny) Attack / Verbal to Navy

Named to UA Upstate Boys - Command Div Team

FV5TtuBXwAQBBUn

Watched him play a few years ago when my kid went to the 'All American Games' in Amherst, MA. I think his dad was coaching. They made it to the championship & lost a close game to a stacked team out of Philly.

Didn't coach Simmons tell all of his players to make sure they give their firstborns back to the program? Most of you would know more than me, but I can remember hearing something like that before. Lets hope Mr. Lockwood points jr in the right direction lol.

It’s good.. doesn’t say where he’s going . But they ask.. lol.. it’s clear where dad wants him to go.. lol
Agree it is good. But he does say 2 things of possible relevance: he wants to make a name for himself, and he watches Brennan O'Neil. He'd clearly want to wear #22 like his dad. He does now at Lawrenceville. Joey would be a senior when he comes in. Dad says he shot with Joey last Fall.

Agree it is good. But he does say 2 things of possible relevance: he wants to make a name for himself, and he watches Brennan O'Neil. He'd clearly want to wear #22 like his dad. He does now at Lawrenceville. Joey would be a senior when he comes in. Dad says he shot with Joey last Fall.
From what I understand he’s around the Syracuse program a lot.. fingers crossed. I think he’d be a really good get

From what I understand he’s around the Syracuse program a lot.. fingers crossed. I think he’d be a really good get
Young Charlie is one helluva player. Younger brother in 8th grade is one too (plays with my son at wg). All my sons buddies are trying to convince the younger one to stay at WG. I think he’ll end up at Lville as well unfortunately for us but can’t fault the opportunity. As a parent I just can’t see sending my kid away that early but good for them if it works.

Did Lockwood transfer to Salisbury? Looks like Inside Lacrosse has him listed as a ‘25 there.

Did Lockwood transfer to Salisbury? Looks like Inside Lacrosse has him listed as a ‘25 there.

He was on Lawrenceville's roster for 2022-23.

Maybe he's transferring again for 23-24?

There’s a kid on that command team that is shocking to me. Literally stunning.
There are several kids on the command roster that are shocking. It’s become a very political showcase.
As for Lockwood, I believe he reclassified for the 2nd time and is now a ‘26 where he should be a ‘24.

There are several kids on the command roster that are shocking. It’s become a very political showcase.
As for Lockwood, I believe he reclassified for the 2nd time and is now a ‘26 where he should be a ‘24.

Lockwood was a freshman at WG in 2022. That makes him Class of '25.

Unless orangetrain has some inside info, it appears this will be his first reclassification (to '26). This is the way of the lacrosse world. Even Joey Spallina, a public school kid, was a full year older than most incoming Freshman. I know the best '25 attack in the Albany area is headed to Lawrenceville and reclassed to '26 as well.

It puts all the summer and fall babies in a really hard spot, for sure. Stay with your class (already young) and you bound to be a full 1.5-2 years younger than your opponents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom