Class of 2025 - Charlie Lockwood (NY: West Genny) Attack / Verbal to Navy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 Charlie Lockwood (NY: West Genny) Attack / Verbal to Navy

Did Lockwood transfer to Salisbury? Looks like Inside Lacrosse has him listed as a ‘25 there.
Heard rumors around Camillus that he was leaving Lville and maybe coming back or looking for another prep. He has a really good head on his shoulders but it’s gotta be tough bouncing around as a HS kid like that.

Lockwood was a freshman at WG in 2022. That makes him Class of '25.

Reclassification may have been the wrong wording. He’s a year older than a ‘25, and now will ‘26. I haven’t heard him leaving Lville, and I’ve heard the younger brother is leaving WG for prep when he’s of age.

So is tbis a shocking commit location?

Not sure to be honest, Lockwood is a good player but not sure what kind of offers he had or who else was interested. NYClax maybe able to comment here.

He's a smart kid. Lawrenceville is not an easy academic road by any stretch. He was always going to go to a high academic. Don't think Syracuse was ever on his radar or similar academic schools

Best of both worlds.

He gets to play.

He gets to serve his country.

And if he finds out that service academy life isn't to his liking, he can portal after a year.

Cuse was absolutely on his radar. But he kind of wanted to blaze his own trail. I can find out if the service academies were always on his mind, because if so, nobody would have a shot except Army. He’s a great kid and I’m happy for him. Now I’m trying to have my son and his boys to convince Luke (WG frosh) to stay at home. He’s also sweet lax and a very talented attackman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom