Chauncey Scissum | Syracusefan.com

Chauncey Scissum

Orange4

2nd String
From all reports it seems he had a good scrimmage and is having a good summer as well. That being said he also had a very good Spring game as I thought he was surprising standout. I expect him to play a decent amount this year but not be a huge factor. However , I see a very bright future. I guess the point of this thread is that I can't believe Marrone and the staff were just going to let him slip through the cracks. If it wasn't for Shafer taking over he was off to Old Dominion.

From all reports it seems he had a good scrimmage and is having a good summer as well. That being said he also had a very good Spring game as I thought he was surprising standout. I expect him to play a decent amount this year but not be a huge factor. However , I see a very bright future. I guess the point of this thread is that I can't believe Marrone and the staff were just going to let him slip through the cracks. If it wasn't for Shafer taking over he was off to Old Dominion.

Top candidate to take over for Esk next year?

Top candidate to take over for Esk next year?

Sounds like he and Rodney Williams have both been impressing, so I don't think we have "top candidate" to take over for him at this time. Plus you never know what will happen in a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom