Chicago Roll Call | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Chicago Roll Call

Not terrible but not the best either. I wouldn't mind it myself, but I can see someone "not so city savvy" worrying a bit...lol Damen bus should take you right to UC from Blue Line

Right. I hear ya.

Holding out hope, but it's not looking good. For those fortunate enough to make it, go to Au Cheval, don't eat deep-dish pizza, and buy Scoopadelphia a beer to congratulate him on his big election victory.

Do you have a link? Tip times for Sunday's matchups are traditionally @ 2:20 pm, and 5:05pm. Not doubting you, just seems late for Sunday's elite eight games.

I think TBS might have the games this Sunday? That could push them more into prime time. Not sure

Holding out hope, but it's not looking good. For those fortunate enough to make it, go to Au Cheval, don't eat deep-dish pizza, and buy Scoopadelphia a beer to congratulate him on his big election victory.

Good call on Au Cheval. Also on Randolph St. Yes, don't even bother with deep dish! Deep dish is malarkey. Might as well be quiche or lasagna.

You will want to stay on North Michigan Avenue, circa Chicago Avenue (800 N.) give or take 2-3 blocks.

I cant recommend the hotel from experience, but I just booked 2 rooms at the Westin on Michigan Ave on Priceline and it is listed as 4.5 stars. I got each room for $110 per room, per night, which to me is very very cheap for a 4.5 star in a major city with a prime location. Working in the travel industry I know that we couldn't have hit this weekend any sweeter in terms of reasonable prices! Hope to meet you there!

Though it is more River North, I have stayed at Kinzie Hotel and Hotel Palomar a few times. Both are outstanding. Both about a 2 minute walk to the Red Line and a 5 minute walk to the Blue Line stop. If you see a good deal on Priceline/Hotwire or wherever for either of these; do it!

Though it is more River North, I have stayed at Kinzie Hotel and Hotel Palomar a few times. Both are outstanding. Both about a 2 minute walk to the Red Line and a 5 minute walk to the Blue Line stop. If you see a good deal on Priceline/Hotwire or wherever for either of these; do it!
Stayed at the Kinzie. Liked it a lot. Good location.

I was going to shave and get a haircut, but the girlfriend swears that would be bad luck... So you guys are going to get "Full Alaskan Troop"

Pretty sure I'm bringing my 8 foot long Cuse banner (like the one hanging at the fox). If the windows don't open in my hotel, we have to think of something cool to do with it.

Ideas?

Pretty sure I'm bringing my 8 foot long Cuse banner (like the one hanging at the fox). If the windows don't open in my hotel, we have to think of something cool to do with it.

Ideas?
Top of the Sears Tower!

CuseTroop said:
Top of the freaking Sears Tower. You sir, are a genius!!

It's called the Willis Tower now. Buddy of mine is managing partner of a law firm in the building so maybe he can hang it out his window. He's a Michigan man though.

It's called the Willis Tower now. Buddy of mine is managing partner of a law firm in the building so maybe he can hang it out his window. He's a Michigan man though.

Hit him up! I land at 8am Friday.

What you talkin about?

Really? Taking the easy way out? What happened to a good old fashioned climbing of the exterior of the building? Soft.

I'm getting old :(

hoping prices can go down a bit. if that happens then I plan to be there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom