Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

Very exciting!
Could you imagine a 14 class of Whitehead, McCullough and Johnson?
Followed by Briscoe and Bryant in 15!
Just give them the damn ship!

Always good to hear our name first with elite-level prospects. I'm always skeptical of package deals though.
Ok. You are right. Hate package deals. I would just as soon get McCullough and Whitehead without a package deal just as long as we get both of them.

Pull the trigger, Chris.

A56j9rqCIAAR25T.png

But then:

Chris McCullough@CincoDeMayo_
Dont really have a leader school right now! Just feel like Cuse, STJ, WVU is showing the most love
Details

He doesn't want to piss the other two schools off after the report came out. This recruitment will go on for awhile but we def need to keep the foot on the gas w him.

Pull the trigger, Chris.

A56j9rqCIAAR25T.png

But then:

Chris McCullough@CincoDeMayo_
Dont really have a leader school right now! Just feel like Cuse, STJ, WVU is showing the most love
Details

I have the feeling it is going to be us, but he's just waiting...to much noise as of late for even St Johns to jump ahead of us. Also I feel Whitehead is headed our way as well.

@AdamZagoria)
10/23/12, 5:35 PM
2014 F Chris McCullough on Facebook:"I got a good idea of where i want to play college basketball!"Told @SNYtv Cuse& #stjbb showingmost love

Good vibes all the way. Not jumping the gun, but he has to be talking about SU.

Cal has been lurking here n there. Probably waiting to see how much their cash advances are looking like before making a decision lol.
View attachment 1290

Was worried about the once Vonleh reclassified, McCullough would probablymove up on everyone's list. Hopefully UK gets Lyles and doesn't feel the need to go after him.

Always good to hear our name first with elite-level prospects. I'm always skeptical of package deals though.

This isn't really a package deal given that I think we have offered both and would take either one independent of the other.

Was worried about the once Vonleh reclassified, McCullough would probablymove up on everyone's list. Hopefully UK gets Lyles and doesn't feel the need to go after him.
Hopefully UK will get Lyles and Cliff Alexander, then we can get McCullough and Johnson without worrying about Cal trying to swoop in at the last minute as he usual does.

So everyone agrees that 2014 dream class is McCullough, Whitehead and Johnson? That seems to be relatively realistic. That would be a huge recruiting win.

I see a lot of Donte Greene in Chris McCullough

Donte did go for 17.7 and 7.2 with just over 2 assists and 1.5 blocks per game. One of the most productive forwards as a freshman that we've ever had. Losing Andy in the summer and then Devo in the OOC schedule really taxed him and lead to his poor shooting percentages IMO. Its too bad we had to rely on him so much to shoot, because he really could have used some teaching moments on shot selection and decision making with the ball. If he had stayed around it would have made a huge differnce for us the following season. He could have been an all american or at least all BE and instead we had Ricky, Andy, KOng and Harris play all of the forward minutes.

Donte did go for 17.7 and 7.2 with just over 2 assists and 1.5 blocks per game. One of the most productive forwards as a freshman that we've ever had. Losing Andy in the summer and then Devo in the OOC schedule really taxed him and lead to his poor shooting percentages IMO. Its too bad we had to rely on him so much to shoot, because he really could have used some teaching moments on shot selection and decision making with the ball. If he had stayed around it would have made a huge differnce for us the following season. He could have been an all american or at least all BE and instead we had Ricky, Andy, KOng and Harris play all of the forward minutes.
I think no question SU is a FF team with Greene in 08-09

From Chris mcculloughs twitter

Can my Syracuse fans & Students show my bro @Buss34 some love he's on his visit right now! & Just committed today
8:48pm - 3 Nov 12

What's the connection of McCullough and Patterson? From different parts of the country, probably different AAU teams...

What's the connection of McCullough and Patterson? From different parts of the country, probably different AAU teams...
Both attend prep school at Brewster Academy, alma matar of our very own CJ Fair

Oh that makes sense. Hopkins or someone from the staff got to see Patterson while they were up recruiting Mccullough. That has to help in our recruitment of Mccullough for next years class. Another reason to like Patterson's commitment.

Oh that makes sense. Hopkins or someone from the staff got to see Patterson while they were up recruiting Mccullough. That has to help in our recruitment of Mccullough for next years class. Another reason to like Patterson's commitment.
I thought I read an article where GMac was the one responsible for Patterson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom