Class of 2014 - Chris mccullough | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chris mccullough

Exactly. People who bash Donte are dopes. Also, two things happened that contributed to him leaving. A, he was told he was a top 15 pick. Also, his girlfriend got pregnant. Until those 2 things happened, he was coming back.

He also saw Devo get hurt which I thought was another factor for him leaving. with what happened to Noel this year it's easy to see why a kid would go if he can instead of risk injury.

He also saw Devo get hurt which I thought was another factor for him leaving. with what happened to Noel this year it's easy to see why a kid would go if he can instead of risk injury.

Never thought of that but your right. And Devo's blown knee was on a very pedestrian looking play that guys do all game long. Nothing special just snap there goes a tendon.

When you're 20, there's no such thing as a career ending injury. How many players that age have failed to come back from ACLs? Even CJ had one in HS, you may recall.

When you're 20, there's no such thing as a career ending injury. How many players that age have failed to come back from ACLs? Even CJ had one in HS, you may recall.

True but Dude thats not the point. The point is that a kid sees someone get injured and it could have an affect on his draft position. Whether it does or not doesn't matter. It matters what the player is thinking could happen.

Also there are injuries that guys don't come back the same. Shaun Livingston and Oden come to mind. Yao Ming had foot troubles and couldn't make it back.

Speaking of WE GOOD - fresh off the press extended video of McCullough at Pangos.

Dude gets wayyyyy up there, wow.
th_shaqoohhh.png

Telep note on McCullough at LBJ Academy:

When it came time to begin positional work, Syracuse-bound 2014 combo forward Chris McCullough (Bronx, N.Y./Brewster Academy) headed for the wings, not the bigs. From a scouting standpoint, that says a lot. Will McCullough embrace the forward role that he will likely occupy in college and beyond?

Telep note on McCullough at LBJ Academy:

When it came time to begin positional work, Syracuse-bound 2014 combo forward Chris McCullough (Bronx, N.Y./Brewster Academy) headed for the wings, not the bigs. From a scouting standpoint, that says a lot. Will McCullough embrace the forward role that he will likely occupy in college and beyond?

We should be seeing that as a positive right?

i was too young to remember the 80's teams but are we not in position to have watched and now will be watching the best run for the cuse ever? If players play to expectations and the ncaa issues nothing our way we are legit contenders this upcoming year, the next and if recruiting stays hot .. wow

Telep on McCullough post-LBJ.

"Syracuse-bound Chris McCullough (Bronx, N.Y./Brewster Academy), a 6-foot-8 4-man, showed glimpses of his immense upside. He grabbed a number of high-level rebounds in traffic, filled the lane in transition and dropped off some nifty assists. He has all the tools to be a lottery pick, but "production" will be the key with McCullough."

He has the potential to be one of the greatest to ever wear Orange and is perhaps the most high profile recruit since Carmelo Anthony.

i was too young to remember the 80's teams but are we not in position to have watched and now will be watching the best run for the cuse ever? If players play to expectations and the ncaa issues nothing our way we are legit contenders this upcoming year, the next and if recruiting stays hot .. wow
I remember that great eighties stretch, and this looks just as promising . Nobody is going to stay four years anymore like DC and Pearl, unfortunately. (the sure NBA guys)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom