chris mcculough is orange! | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Wow huge steal by Buss. Pass upcourt to another guard who lobs it up to McCullough for a one handed jam. His hand had to have gotten the ball a good two feet above the basket.

Another good pass by Buss for an easy dunk by another brewster player

And a great steal by McCullough!

Brewsters defense is winning this game imo as well as their team play and transition offense.

just as i said that another steal (don't know by who though)

Did someone say this was Noah Volnehs' team??? And that they beat Brewster twice this year already?

McCullough takes an open shot just inside the three point line. Doesn't make it, but good form.

Another good pass by Buss for an easy dunk by another brewster player

And a great steal by McCullough!

Brewsters defense is winning this game imo as well as their team play and transition offense.

just as i said that another steal (don't know by who though)
Are you LetsGoOrange?

McCullough fouled making a low post move!!! That's what I like to see by a Syracuse center/pf

You guys I love this stuff as good as game will be tonight sound like they are getting revenge in New Hamptons own tourney!

out of bounds pass from the baseline to Buss for the easy finish.

Getting physical out there. Hope it doesn't escalate.

Terrell from deep. 76-36

I'll advised pass by Buss in transition. Nearly a turnover.

McCullough fouled after an aggressive take to the basket.

We won't have to worry about him at the line. Very Bosh like

McCullough is taking the ball to the basket everytime he gets the ball. I didn't think it would be called a charge but it was. Announcer saying he fouled out not that it matters.

Francis who do you think will get more minutes at the point. Buss or Silent G?

Nearly a huge block by Buss on the transition defense but instead New Hampshire is able to finish the dunk and picks up the foul. Still very positive because of his hustle and length. He will learn to get that block at cuse!

Final Thoughts

Buss: Reminds me of Scoop. Someone in the chat kept arguing that Buss was recruited as a SG, but he really ran this team and I envision him running a syracuse team himself 3-4 years down the line.

McCullough: When he plays like he did tonight he is the best in country and no one can stop him. Gets to the rim with ease either by a great finish or by picking up a foul. Kid is electric when he plays with AGGRESSIVENESS. hopefully he learns how to play with this authority every night and not just against their heated rivals. He didn't hit his jumpers tonight, but they will be a huge part of his game and will make him impossible to defend. A huge matchup problem for every team we will ever face unless Anthony Davis reenrolls.

Final Thoughts

Buss: Reminds me of Scoop. Someone in the chat kept arguing that Buss was recruited as a SG, but he really ran this team and I envision him running a syracuse team himself 3-4 years down the line.

McCullough: When he plays like he did tonight he is the best in country and no one can stop him. Gets to the rim with ease either by a great finish or by picking up a foul. Kid is electric when he plays with AGGRESSIVENESS. hopefully he learns how to play with this authority every night and not just against their heated . He didn't hit his jumpers tonight, but they will be a huge part of his game and will make him impossible to defend. A huge matchup problem for every team we will ever face unless Anthony Davis reenrolls.

Hits free throws too...Like that. And I still get Dion Vibes from Buss..don't know why, but I do.

All in all, Brewster pounded them. The Chat got interesting, very interesting, Crean and Jimmy were there...hahahaha

Francis who do you think will get more minutes at the point. Buss or Silent G?
Good question because that is the biggest questionmark for next season. I would say Silent G in the beginning, but it all depends on how quickly Buss develops and deals with high-major comp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom