chris mcculough is orange! | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

chris mcculough is orange!

Good question because that is the biggest questionmark for next season. I would say Silent G in the beginning, but it all depends on how quickly Buss develops and deals with high-major comp.
Were you in the chat?
Or watching the game I mean?

Hits free throws too...Like that. And I still get Dion Vibes from Buss..don't know why, but I do.

All in all, Brewster pounded them. The Chat got interesting, very interesting, Crean and Jimmy were there...hahahaha
Maybe its the confidence. The reason I prefer the Scoop comparison is because even though McCullough is their best player, but it feels like Buss's team. Just like even though last year it was Melo, Waiters, and Joseph, it was still Scoops team.

Nah, much thanks to Solitude and yourself for keeping everybody updated. Vonleh was a no show in this game lol?
Pretty much. I wasn't focusing too much on the defense, because that was when I was typing, but it seemed like McCullough played great defense against him. Blocked out very well on rebounds. Gave Vonleh enough space too shoot a couple of ill advised threes that allowed Brewster to continue to extend the lead. He seems like he doesn't really care anymore because he has chosen Indiana already. I can't remember who originally said that in the chat. It might have been hoosiers.

So what I'm gathering from this is that:

1) Brewster is really freaking loaded.
2) McCullough abused Vonleh.
3) If we have another scholie we should maybe look at this Harrison kid as a backup PG? Who is recruiting him? EDIT: Apparently, according to R ivals, he has offers from S. Illinois and W. Illinois. He's putting up big numbers for a loaded Brewster team (which I guess probably goes hand in hand), but why isn't he getting more attention from bigger schools? Sounds like a player.

Can someone give me a rundown of the nicknames for the recruits? I guess I'm not in the loop with the handles.

So what I'm gathering from this is that:

1) Brewster is really freaking loaded.
2) McCullough abused Vonleh.
3) If we have another scholie we should maybe look at this Harrison kid as a backup PG? Who is recruiting him? EDIT: Apparently, according to R ivals, he has offers from S. Illinois and W. Illinois. He's putting up big numbers for a loaded Brewster team (which I guess probably goes hand in hand), but why isn't he getting more attention from bigger schools? Sounds like a player.
Harrison played really well. But I wasn't trying to imply that we are considering him. Sorry if it came off like that. He just really impressed me with his play. I could see him having a decent ceiling if he gets the right minutes at the right school. I actually looked at the rivals website during the game to see if he was in a future class as well as what schools are recruiting him. Surprised by the list honestly.

Brewster top to bottom played great. Defense was outstanding which is great for next year with Buss and McCullough.

Harrison played really well. But I wasn't trying to imply that we are considering him. Sorry if it came off like that. He just really impressed me with his play. I could see him having a decent ceiling if he gets the right minutes at the right school. I actually looked at the website during the game to see if he was in a future class as well as what schools are recruiting him. Surprised by the list honestly.

Brewster top to bottom played great. Defense was outstanding which is great for next year with Buss and McCullough.
Oh I know, and I wasn't suggesting you were saying that. I'm just wondering in general why he doesn't seem to be getting any real heavy interest from any bigtime schools.

The Hammer- McCullough
The Beast- Roberson
Buss-Patterson
Tyler "The Creator" Ennis
BJ, not sure we gave him a board nickname yet, Bobby if you're listening, any thoughts?
For now, since I think its always awesome that anyone goes by initials, I still like BJ as a nickname.
Then again, I'm biased as some of my friends called/call me TJ
Fixed, and added ;)
Again, much thanks Solitude, 4eva, Francis, edowd, jekelish for play by play, commentary was great!

Tyler "The Creator" Ennis
BJ, not sure we gave him a board nickname yet, Bobby if you're listening, any thoughts?
For now, since I think its always awesome that anyone goes by initials, I still like BJ as a nickname.
Then again, I'm biased as some of my friends called/call me TJ
Fixed, and added ;)
Again, much thanks Solitude, 4eva, Francis, edowd, jekelish for play by play, commentary was great!
Thanks for the fix. Read this board everyday and still can't get it right! I like BJ as well. Some guys don't need a nickname.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom