Christian White | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Christian White

A. Thank you for the post. Good info.
B. Thanks for not killing me
C. It sounds like you know him, can you just advise him to trim up the hair? He's wasting a decent head of hair.

Haha, yeah, I know him and his family. I agree with you on the man bun, but I don't have the heart to tell him.

Edit: I'll also add that he definitely isn't mopey about being around the team. He's loving the experience of being sort of a mentor to the younger guys and he's been documenting everywhere that they go (ex: tons of pictures from the tournament in the Bahamas showing everywhere that they went, pictures with the trophy, etc.) I think knowing that he won't play has also probably made not playing a little less stressful so that he can just enjoy his role/being one of the guys.

Last edited:
I thought Yoakim Noah might be the originator of the man bun, at least in the basketball world.

Joakim_Noah_3.jpg

I chatted with him in the Bahamas for a bit. He told me he definitely was not transferring anywhere.

I chatted with him in the Bahamas for a bit. He told me he definitely was not transferring anywhere.

??? Why wouldn't he be playing if that were the case? Can he play here next year?

Don't leave out the 90's. My sophomore year of high school I decided it would be a great idea to dye my hair blond. Of course, with extremely dark hair it came out day glow orange. I think I did it three times.

I'm guilty of this as well, thought it was going to be soooooo cool, but of course ended up with orange hair...

No clue. Not going to lie, I was hammered. Pretty sure I hugged him. Should have spoke to him about the man bun, but it looks like I let you down :(

no troop, the only time you have ever let me down was when you didnt comandeer the Cuse yacht and captain it back to Alaska.

Talking about - What was I thinking? I loved the disco look. I had a salmon colored Yves St. Laurent silk suit with wide lapels, a four inch tie and the SHOES. Four inch platforms. Tallest and "luckiest" I've ever been.

Re: I remember when I first read about his decision not to play in games. The writer spoke of his value in practices and in the locker room. They alleged that it was a learning experience for the freshmen to get "lit up" by a little white dude. Apparently, White is a killer three point shooter.

I'm guilty of this as well, thought it was going to be soooooo cool, but of course ended up with orange hair...

My first day of school sophomore year (1993) - I show up with brown jeans, birkenstocks and hemp necklace and bright orange hair. That was a look. Fortunately, there are no pictures - I'm still cringing.

Talking about - What was I thinking? I loved the disco look. I had a salmon colored Yves St. Laurent silk suit with wide lapels, a four inch tie and the SHOES. Four inch platforms. Tallest and "luckiest" I've ever been.
John Travolta was missing an outfit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom