Christian White | Syracusefan.com

Christian White

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
When he is older, he is going to look back at pictures/videos of this year and be pretty disappointed in some of his appearance decisions. He looks like such a tool.

*edit* everything above this is about the man-bun. everything below this is a stupid post by me

And also based solely on his appearance (so please don't take it too seriously, i don't actually hate him), he looks like he acts like he is too good for this team and that he is upset he wasn't given opportunity to be a real player here. I think he is the only walk on I've ever disliked. I just don't get him. He refuses to talk about why he transferred here and then he decides he's just going to sit on the bench and transfer somewhere else to play. You are 5'10 with a man bun. Relax.

Last edited:
dumbfounded.gif

isnt that the walk ons name?

is a man bun not the lamest thing of all time?

isnt that the walk ons name?

is a man bun not the lamest thing of all time?
We know who you're talking about, but who cares bro? He seems fine, he always gives the dudes high-fives and is supportive, I've never noticed him moping or anything. Unless you have inside info about him I'm not sure what the issue is? He has a man-bun, but so what? That's his choice I don't think that automaticallyt makes him a tool

We know who you're talking about, but who cares bro? He seems fine, he always gives the dudes high-fives and is supportive, I've never noticed him moping or anything. Unless you have inside info about him I'm not sure what the issue is? He has a man-bun, but so what? That's his choice I don't think that automaticallyt makes him a tool

I didnt say he was a tool. i specifically said 'He looks like such a tool." and you can't tell me he doesn't. I said he was going to regret his appearance decisions.

I also went out of my way to say my dislike was based only on his appearance and i don't actually hate him. but it does look like he mopes around sometimes. Cuse posted a video of the team getting hyped before the game. He was a foot away from the mass and was the 1st to leave the huddle.

He's stated he doesn't want to play this year so he can transfer as a grad student somewhere else next year as a grad student.

When he is older, he is going to look back at pictures/videos of this year and be pretty disappointed in some of his appearance decisions. He looks like such a tool.

And also based solely on his appearance (so please don't take it too seriously, i don't actually hate him), he looks like he acts like he is too good for this team and that he is upset he wasn't given opportunity to be a real player here. I think he is the only walk on I've ever disliked. I just don't get him. He refuses to talk about why he transferred here and then he decides he's just going to sit on the bench and transfer somewhere else to play. You are 5'10 with a man bun. Relax.
I think you'll look back at your post and be disappointed. This Steve Nash look-alike is the 1st guy off the bench to greet the guys at each time out. Where the hell do you get "too good for this team?"

I think you'll look back at your post and be disappointed. This Steve Nash look-alike is the 1st guy off the bench to greet the guys at each time out. Where the hell do you get "to good for this team."

all based on looks. Not that big of a deal, relax a bit.

But I'll stand by that man bun being awful for the rest of my life. He looks like a cartoon character.

also just want to note that after re-reading my op, i didnt throughly describe the 1st paragraph.

The 1st paragraph was ONLY about the man-bun (as evidenced by seeing pics of "this year" and not last year b/c he didnt have the man bun) and how he is going to regret that specific decision, but I didnt put that in there because as i was writing the post, that was all I was going to say. But then I started ranting in the 2nd paragraph about his attitude - which may or may not be right. It was a brain fart on my part. I also didnt want to edit so far after the fact. It was my mistake and i can own it.

So I apologize for that. I can see how the post looks worse than it was intended. But i DO NOT apologize about him regretting the man-bun.

Last edited:
this could contend for worst-ever syracusefan.com thread

Oh, for the love of Christ - forget the idiotic 2nd paragraph and take it with a little sense of humor making fun of a horrible man-bun as it was originally intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom