CJ Fair at a local hospital for stitches per Donna Ditota | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair at a local hospital for stitches per Donna Ditota

not that it matters but just rewatched the dunk and a second one of minnesota's players pretends to fall on fairs back after the dunk and then pushes off him as well.

We all knew Rak was athletic, this was the first time his whole career he pulled off some stuff I didn't think he was capable of.

nelly_005.jpg
CJ could be Nelly 2.0

I love how there is no call and not even a hint of a make up call for that matter. Would make Pitt and Butler refs proud.

Lawrinson: easiest photoshop ever: take the still of the close up of CJ right after the hit and change the blood to orange.

Given the location probably wanted a plastic surgeon to stitch it up so not a huge scar.
Absolutely right, as a general rule you want someone with plastic knowledge for face, and believe it or not hands if cut is severe.

My question was how local? Local on Maui or requiring a flight to Oahu. No need for sarcasm. I had to take medication a bit earlier which made my head a bit groggy so my wording may not have been as clear as usual. I figured someone semi-famous may want a bit better quality care to something that is visible on the face, vs a scar elsewhere, if that makes sense.

Jesus H Christ!

We're not in some freaking third world country, we are in freaking Maui, when last I looked, was in these United States of America, and, praise the lost tiki idol of Bobby Brady, there actually have PBR in cans in the ABC store down in Whaler's Village, along with doctors with suture kits.

Everyone is fine.

Jesus H Christ!

We're not in some freaking third world country, we are in freaking Maui, when last I looked, was in these United States of America, and, praise the lost tiki idol of Bobby Brady, there actually have PBR in cans in the ABC store down in Whaler's Village, along with doctors with suture kits.

Everyone is fine.

There are plenty of places in America I wouldn't preferably have work on my face done, especially if something better was available nearby. Settle down, I was just asking because I've never been on Maui and have no idea how it compates to Oahu, and it looked like a potentially disfiguring cut on the kid's face. Some of you folks drive me to drink!(I probably was looking for an excuse to, but still). I mean, they apparently don't have a ref that can see such a blatant call there, so you can't blame me for asking which hospital he went to and being curious who this Donna Ditota is and if her name should mean anything to me other than wondering if her parents were hippies who liked making alliterations? lol

Edit: I did need a reason to get a drink and away from the forum for awhile. I think I'm going to watch "Barfly", as I watched "Factotum" last night and feel like doing a Bukowski tribute. Like many legendary writers, he was a drunk, so you driving me to drink is actually doing me a favor. I don't think my humor often translates well on here. Part of it's me, and part of it's just the nature of the medium. I got aloha for all of you brah, and have no plans to go Kamehameha on your butt...even after I'm drunk. Have a Mai Tai, listen to Don Ho, and be a good haole. :) I recommend Maui Taco too, because "breakfast lunch or dinner, the buggah is one winner".

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ!

Everyone is fine.
That's it. Now I want Lawrinson to photoshop orange blood on CJ where he was bleeding and have him wearing the tiki doll. Has to be done

That's it. Now I want Lawrinson to photoshop orange blood on CJ where he was bleeding and have him wearing the tiki doll. Has to be done

If CJ were to wear the Tiki Doll it would guarantee a loss today, please don't allow it to happen.....cast that damn Tiki doll back into the sea.

There are plenty of places in America I wouldn't preferably have work on my face done, especially if something better was available nearby. Settle down, I was just asking because I've never been on Maui and have no idea how it compates to Oahu, and it looked like a potentially disfiguring cut on the kid's face. Some of you folks drive me to drink!(I probably was looking for an excuse to, but still). I mean, they apparently don't have a ref that can see such a blatant call there, so you can't blame me for asking which hospital he went to and being curious who this Donna Ditota is and if her name should mean anything to me other than wondering if her parents were hippies who liked making alliterations? lol

Edit: I did need a reason to get a drink and away from the forum for awhile. I think I'm going to watch "Barfly", as I watched "Factotum" last night and feel like doing a Bukowski tribute. Like many legendary writers, he was a drunk, so you driving me to drink is actually doing me a favor. I don't think my humor often translates well on here. Part of it's me, and part of it's just the nature of the medium. I got aloha for all of you brah, and have no plans to go Kamehameha on your butt...even after I'm drunk. Have a Mai Tai, listen to Don Ho, and be a good haole. :) I recommend Maui Taco too, because "breakfast lunch or dinner, the buggah is one winner".

Donna Ditota is Mike Waters wife, also rumored to be JB's paramour.....possibly Laurie Fine's before that.

Mean while dudes throw themselves on the floor and run around like 3 year olds looking for their mommy until the game starts again. CJ gets hammered while finishing his business touches his face to check for blood while on the ground, looks at the ref and gets up to run back down the court. CJ acted like most non pampered bball players do when cold cocked, they look around wondering why the they got coldcocked and if its coming again, if not they mov along going What why did that happen to me.

I think he made a fan in Jimmy Dykes last night. Maybe as Dykes gets to know our team and our style a bit more, he won't be such a homer for Southern teams.

Rak was a beast in the middle of the game, just out muscling those gophers for some nice, emphatic put backs.

Our 3-headed center is combining for 15 points and 14 rebounds a game so far. Coleman is making strides, and Christmas is getting more vocal in the middle and not taking off so many plays. This team is beginning to come together. We still need either Buss of BJ to become our 0.5 guy and be able to hit some 3's off the bench. That will complete the rotation, IMO.

Donna Ditota is Mike Waters wife, also rumored to be JB's paramour.....possibly Laurie Fine's before that.

That's humor, right?

I think he made a fan in Jimmy Dykes last night. Maybe as Dykes gets to know our team and our style a bit more, he won't be such a homer for Southern teams.
Not a chance. He thinks he needs a visa to travel anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon line or west of Kentucky.

Our 3-headed center is combining for 15 points and 14 rebounds a game so far. Coleman is making strides, and Christmas is getting more vocal in the middle and not taking off so many plays. This team is beginning to come together. We still need either Buss of BJ to become our 0.5 guy and be able to hit some 3's off the bench. That will complete the rotation, IMO.

Seems like BMK has regressed a bit based on the limited amount I saw of him last night.

That was a scary looking cut and did you see the look on JB's face when he saw the blood pouring out of CJ's face
That was a reckless play and non-call, but based on the severity, I thought it should have been a minimum Flagrant 1, if not an ejection. Why was this play not reviewed? They don't need to call a foul to make a review? I have seen it before where they went and made a review, and I don't think there was a foul called on the play. Isn't that what the rule is in there for? Not to mention, how in hell do you miss that refs?

Kudo's to CJ, I thought the hit actually setteld him down a bit.

That play reminded me of that old NFL Films video when Sam Wyche was miked up and Esiason got blasted and he told the ref, "I think he's going to live, but that is penalty."

Seems like BMK has regressed a bit based on the limited amount I saw of him last night.

Baye was off a little bit in his last 2 games. I think Coleman is improving though. His defense is getting a bit better. That's important because it will keep him on the court. His offense is improving, too. Getting a little more confident, not rushing things quite as much. And I swear to God that I saw him get an offensive rebound against St. Francis and not bring the ball down, but kept it up at chest level and then went up for the put back.

Baye was off a little bit in his last 2 games. I think Coleman is improving though. His defense is getting a bit better. That's important because it will keep him on the court. His offense is improving, too. Getting a little more confident, not rushing things quite as much. And I swear to God that I saw him get an offensive rebound against St. Francis and not bring the ball down, but kept it up at chest level and then went up for the put back.
And Christmas comes out of no where with explosion, then dissapears as quick as he appears. Imagine if this guy can put it together, for a whole game. Rakeem, we are waiting for you to use your god given talent and begin the domination.

Its not that christmas dissapears, its he didn't have the explosive dribble with his head up or the quickness the last two years.

This year he does. He is passing alot more out of the post(he could set up 7-8 baskets a night easily if we gave him alot more touches), Hes got to continue to draw the double and sometimes beat it before the double is established turning the corner and going to the rim.

It was only 3 dunks from Christmas. They were good dunks and show his explosivness, and a faster motor and how he is devloping half court transition with some post up dribbling instead of the slow post up ball bouncing of the last 2 years with a tough midrange pullup(pulling up isn't his comfort yet, and if it isn't by march I will be suprised to see him use it next year).

I still think he has trouble receiving a entry pass at times, Him and Ennis really need to work on that together so hes stepping toward the ball to receive one. In order to do that he will have to be stepping out of the low to the mid instead of out of the mid to the high sometimes.

Christmas is way way ahead of Baye on the offensive end, but hes still not there yet, and there could be days when we expect him to step up when Dajuan is out, it depends on Dajuans defense. Yesterday he was in a second best center roll which was ok with him, but the day will come when we ask him to be our best center and help create offense. The clock is ticking.

even though Hawaii is a state, once you get 50 miles off the coast of California, technically you have to play under Admiralty Rules. Draw blood = No foul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom