CJ Fair at a local hospital for stitches per Donna Ditota | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair at a local hospital for stitches per Donna Ditota

Surprised JB didn't explode on the refs after that no call. He has really mellowed.
He was napping and missed it.
jim-boeheim-sleeping.jpg

It was demoralizing enough why call a foul on top of it, were not duke or uk. When we are up by 10, every reboud in traffic by Rak is a over the back and you can do a complete 360 spin move without it being a travel, and a half court shot automatically channels the shot of larry bird.

My question was how local? Local on Maui or requiring a flight to Oahu. No need for sarcasm. I had to take medication a bit earlier which made my head a bit groggy so my wording may not have been as clear as usual. I figured someone semi-famous may want a bit better quality care to something that is visible on the face, vs a scar elsewhere, if that makes sense.
He was under the care of the best local witch doctor on the island.
Amazon Witch Doctor A4 voodoo.jpg

I think he made a fan in Jimmy Dykes last night. Maybe as Dykes gets to know our team and our style a bit more, he won't be such a homer for Southern teams.

He fell in love with JS last year for a few minutes.

Seriously, for those of us not as religious as some of you, who the bleep is Donna Ditota?

how do you know he wasn't busting your balls?

I guess I trust him and it seemed like a straightforward answer...unlike the previous one, which was questioned by someone else and then admitted to doing so before I read it. Are you trying to imply that i should infer that I have a bullseye painted on my balls on here even for classier folks like edowd26? :) I guess I may consider wearing a cup when posting on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom