Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

For the few years, my kids for Father’s Day, give me tickets for a game. This year, we are going to the Clemson game. Quick question, when does the band play on the steps? Thanks in advance.
Cuse athletics usually puts out a video of when timing for many things is. I feel like band plays 90mins before kickoff on the steps. So 10:30

Cuse athletics usually puts out a video of when timing for many things is. I feel like band plays 90mins before kickoff on the steps. So 10:30
Oh wow i was way off. The blue lights certainly throw off my perception of time

Oh wow i was way off. The blue lights certainly throw off my perception of time
The band has to perform then march to the dome, get in, organize etc before their performance on the field. So yeah they need a buffer lol.

IMG_2407.jpeg

Enjoy the game, happy to have you in the dome with us!

I feel like the bands usually a half hour before the game, but bees and sutomcat wouldnt probably have a better idea
I actually think they start about 90 mins prior

“It’s going to be 75 and sunny so it’s going to be too hot in there.” Nope! Not an excuse anymore!

Just wanted to say that because the new Dome is awesome, and will be even better once the seats are done.

Maybe they’ll find a way to let people bring their dogs and buy 350 calorie, $8 no name brewery beers, and then it’ll become the cool thing to do for younger people since that’s the only thing they do every weekend anyway.

Yeah, they can't rely on just posting on Twitter. They've gotta dig into their budget and go on a paid media blitz. After this, they have two home games. This is the one you go balls to the wall on.
After this they have 3 games at home left. We haven't started ACC play yet. We get 4 home game in the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom