Clemson Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

All we heard about LSU and NCSU was how dominate their d lines were. We still did pretty well.

Agreed but this group sacked Auburn 9 times and Auburn has crushed their competition since. This is going to be a great challenge for this young line and I'd love to see them step up and meet the challenge.

I want to see a flea flicker.

flea-flicker-o_medium.gif
I want to see the uni's !!!!

Agreed but this group sacked Auburn 9 times and Auburn has crushed their competition since. This is going to be a great challenge for this young line and I'd love to see them step up and meet the challenge.
Actually it was 11 sacks against Auburn.

Need to keep the guessing. Expect misdirection, reverse, sweeps and of course an onsides as well as half back option.

Need to keep the guessing. Expect misdirection, reverse, sweeps and of course an onsides as well as half back option.

Butler might throw one too.

If we can get off to a good start for a change I have a good feeling we can give ourselves a good chance. It's amazing how many early, big plays we given in these big games. No 3 and out. No TD on first 3 plays for CU. Let the game settle and we will be there throughout.

LGO!!

If we can get off to a good start for a change I have a good feeling we can give ourselves a good chance. It's amazing how many early, big plays we given in these big games. No 3 and out. No TD on first 3 plays for CU. Let the game settle and we will be there throughout.

LGO!!

No int on our first play from scrimmage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom