Clemson Gameday... | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that punt blocks are not even a thing for us anymore.

I miss when we had the best special teams in the country and a blocked punt was a real possibility any time the opponent punted from deep in their own territory.
We offered that gut ridiculous bags. He said na, so we went out and hired a dedicated special teams guy with a bazillion years of NFL experience

I felt the same way when people were suggesting the Purdue win was actually something big

4 games and a total of 4 wins combined of those 4 opponents. 2 of those wins from one opponent.

I was going to wait until after the game to head to a party my friend is throwing. Please give me a reason to wait until then SU

Its quite the egg we are laying today.
Everyone except the D of course.

Man, this blows.

Can't blame the D at this point. The O (Shrader) has failed us.

We have a QB that can’t throw a deep ball in bounds and WRs that can’t catch the ball when he finally makes a good throw. To me that seems bad.

Shrader has never dropped dimes. Ever. That’s known.

Our WRs are, at best, in the bottom third of the ACC.

There’s a lot of problems today, but we can adjust the play calling moving forward to help with what Shrader can do. Our WRs aren’t changing.

7 points. Beck stinks today and he deserves to hear it

Kind of hard to be a good OC when you have a football player pretending to be a QB and WRs who can’t catch

why don't I ever get mentioned when they talk about notable Newhouse alumni? haha
They were just talking about how notable Newhouse grad JKinPhilly was first to popularize the use of the term 'donkey punch'. I'm listening to TK, what are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom