Clemson Gameday... | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a horrible throw, but that doesn't excuse Alford for running a lazy route
Why did shrader throw it if it was a bad route? The defense of his awful play today is brutal

Why did shrader throw it if it was a bad route? The defense of his awful play today is brutal
LOL...

"It was a horrible throw"

"The defense of his awful play today is brutal"

Nice
Yes 4-3 into the bye. Then there are all winnable games. I think 3-2 as they can't beat Pitt and will drop another.

Woohoo maybe a bowl game!

College football really is silly in a way that fans think a season is really successful if you go 6-6 or 7-5 and make one of 40 bowl games.

Every single other sport you set your goals to make the playoffs and then go for a Championship. In college football, fans are all about their 6-6 finish. It's so odd. Yeah it's better than a losing season but can we start getting excited for something bigger than just a small bowl game for once?

We'll be bowling and the AD will be satisfied with a middling team. Nothing is going to change unless an excellent candidate emerges and basically falls into Wildhack's lap.

images

We are still on track for a 8-4/7-5 type year. I still don’t think Clemson is THAT much better than us. But it’s just impossible to beat a better team when you constantly punch yourself in the face.

Ya. I have to remember this.

I said 4-0, 0-3, 4-1 or 3-2 was what would be ok with.

But it’s sooooo frustrating when you see this unfold like it does.

It was a horrible throw, but that doesn't excuse Alford for running a lazy route
I mean run a lazy route and QB shouldn’t throw it. He either has a concussion or he is blind today.

Scoreboard can f*** off. I whole heartedly believe we’re better than Clemson this year. handed them 14 points off rip, offense completely stalled by our own blunders, and countless overall mistakes. We stay out of our own way we win. Syracuse beat Syracuse, Clemson just gets the W on the sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom