Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

JohnCuse44

Starter
***Updated – 9/4/14***

Clemson Game is Saturday, October 25th 2014 - Time TBD

All tickets and parking passes have been mailed out . If you don't get yours by 9/10/14 contact me directly and I will provide the tracking number and figure out what went wrong.

I have 1 ticket remaining right now so if you want to add one more to your group I can do that with some re-shuffling of the seats on game day. If you can let me know in advance.

All 45 reserved parking spots are sold out. If you need additional parking the lot directly across the street sells parking spots on a first come first served basis on game day. I recommend getting there very early as parking is tight in this town.

We are in section TDT Rows P-S which is in the upper bowl on the Syracuse side above the visitors section. The tickets are numbered a little differently with odd numbers on one side of the section and even numbers on the other. For example seats 1, 3, 5, 7 are next to each other. So don't panic when you get your tickets I assure you they are next to each other.

Prices:
$26 per ticket
$25 per parking spot
$6 per order for delivery via USPS Priority Mail

Tailgate and parking location:
St Andrews Catholic Church
209 Sloan St
Clemson, SC 29631

The location is about a 20 minute walk to the stadium. It is in the town close to many bars and restaurants and it looks like a nice walk to the stadium. They can accommodate all the cars we will need. Trust me it was not easy to find a location we can all tailgate together.

There are grassy areas we can set up pop-up tents, chairs and grills. We cannot block other parking spots with these items but you can set up behind your car. They only ask that we clean up after ourselves. We will pre-pay for all the spots so you are guaranteed a place to park.

Parking Rules:
1. The pass will reserve a parking space for you at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church (corner of Edgewood and Sloan) until 1 hour before the game.
2.If you arrive late (within 1 hour before the game), your spot will most likely be given to someone else.
3.Passes must be displayed on top of the dash in plain view through the windshield.
4.All cars must be out of the parking lot by 7:00 AM the next day.
5.Bathroom facilities will be made available to you before and after the game.
6.Any lewd, vulgar, and/or irresponsible conduct on your part will result in a request for you to leave the premises and not return for the rest of year (we don’t expect this to be an issue).
7.All parkers are expected to “leave no trace” by utilizing the supplied garbage bins. Parkers who pollute our lot will be asked to leave and not return for the rest of the year (again, we do not expect this to be a problem).
8.Clemson Police Department no longer has a barricade on the corner of Edgewood and College Ave.; however, just in case you are stopped, tell them that you are parking in our lot.

I need a few of people to help me set up the tailgate location. Any volunteers? Anyone who can bring extra coolers, pop-up tents, portable grills and other tailgate equipment please let me know.

Tailgate Crew Volunteers:
JohnCuse44 (2)
UelSU
JackBauer44

I have built in a small budget for the tailgate nothing extravagant (hamburgers, hot dogs, beer etc.) feel free to bring your own food or beer or share what we have. Anyone in the Syracuse area if you could bring some Gianelli Sausage you would make a lot of friends!

Ticket and parking information as of today: (If you need more now is the time to let me know)

JJReddawg: Tickets 8, Parking Spots 2
NashvilleOrange: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Cabby1: Tickets 7, Parking Spots 2
OburgCuse: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
JackBauer44: Tickets 3, Parking Spots 1
sutomcat: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
JohnCuse44: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Deano: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
cuseguy: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Van111: Tickets 6, Parking Spots 1
florange44: Tickets 5, Parking Spots 1
gocusecaz: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Marroniac: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Cusejuicy: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Aweart23: Tickets 3, Parking Spots 1
OrangeMaNPD: Tickets 4, Parking Spots 0
orangesox44: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Moontan: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Cusester: Tickets 4, Parking Spots 1
VaSaltine: Tickets 3, Parking Spots 1
domedog: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Guinness: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
sufandu: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 0
DryPolcher44: Tickets 8, Parking Spots 2
shantydaze: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
UelSU: Tickets 1, Parking Spots 1
UelSU (2): Tickets 3, Parking Spots 1
Phenomenon: Tickets 8, Parking Spots 2
rwhitne9: Tickets 7, Parking Spots 1
Jake: Tickets 3, Parking Spots 1
Zippy1808: Tickets 4, Parking Spots 1
RF_CNY: Tickets 0, Parking Spots 2
Crusty: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
swish7: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
Timonen: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 1
gOOfilOx: Tickets 2, Parking Spots 0

Non Board Members: Tickets 30, Parking Spots 8

I look forward to meeting you all and enjoying a great game. GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
JohnCuse44 said:
A couple of us have been working on getting a smaller group setup for the Clemson game. I am happy to take the lead on this one. (Can an admin please sticky?)

I have been in contact with the Clemson ticket office to get a group sale together for the board. Here is the latest:

We can get a group purchase going of about 100 tickets near the end of June - early July.

They don't expect to have a problem getting us about 100 tickets but cannot guarantee anything until after their donors / season ticket holders have had a chance to buy the seats. Again the June - July timeframe.

If the deal with Clemson goes through we may still be able to get tickets through the Syracuse University although they would likely be more expensive.

Pricing has not been announced but last year the group rate was about $26.

A tailgate will be planned and we are working on the location. More information to follow.

For now I'd like to just gather a list of those who are interested and how many tickets you think you are going to need.

I will update this post as more information becomes available.

Very interested in two tickets.

A couple of us have been working on getting a smaller group setup for the Clemson game. I am happy to take the lead on this one. (Can an admin please sticky?)

I have been in contact with the Clemson ticket office to get a group sale together for the board. Here is the latest:

We can get a group purchase going of about 100 tickets near the end of June - early July.

They don't expect to have a problem getting us about 100 tickets but cannot guarantee anything until after their donors / season ticket holders have had a chance to buy the seats. Again the June - July timeframe.

If the deal with Clemson goes through we may still be able to get tickets through the Syracuse University although they would likely be more expensive.

A tailgate will be planned and we are working on the location. More information to follow.

For now I'd like to just gather a list of those who are interested and how many tickets you think you are going to need.

You can put me down for 4.

A good place for away fans is Y Beach. I'm not sure if you can reserve spots or not, but they have a shuttle that drops off and picks up near the stadium. The downside is that you aren't in walking distance of "downtown", campus, or the Clemson tailgating. Tons of visiting fans park out there and always seem to have a good time.

Another option might be to find a place in downtown that is selling a lot. That is easy walking distance to the stadium.

I am interested. Let's say 2 tickets for now...

A good place for away fans is Y Beach. I'm not sure if you can reserve spots or not, but they have a shuttle that drops off and picks up near the stadium. The downside is that you aren't in walking distance of "downtown", campus, or the Clemson tailgating. Tons of visiting fans park out there and always seem to have a good time.

Another option might be to find a place in downtown that is selling a lot. That is easy walking distance to the stadium.

The Y Beach is one of the locations being considered although we are also looking for something closer. If you know of any places closer that might sell us an entire lot please let me know.

The Game is Saturday, October 25th 2014 - Time TBD

You can count me in, just not sure how many tickets yet, but at least 4.

The Y Beach is one of the locations being considered although we are also looking for something closer. If you know of any places closer that might sell us an entire lot please let me know.

Try Googling the churches right beside campus. There are a number of them on Hwy 93 and College Avenue (i.e. downtown and right beside campus). I'm pretty sure they sell parking and might sell their entire lots.

I'd start there and then try the businesses near the same area.

The other plus if you can score parking there is your group can bargate in addition to tailgating.

There are public lots near the stadium (relatively speaking) but they are first come basis so you couldn't reserve them.

I'm in for 2... I'm really bad at reading these threads though and keeping up. So if it comes time to pay, could someone please PM me or tag me in a post?!?:cool:

I'll be there... 2-4 tix for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom