Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

Hi...
I'd love to get in on this for at least 2 tickets and 1 parking spot right now.
Thanks!

Unfortunately won't be able to make it this year so scratch me and the 2-8 off. :(

I have another confirmed so will need three tickets. I sent you a message in your profile. Thanks!

I'm in! Flying into Charlotte from Austin to meet a buddy from Raleigh and then it's on to Clemson. Definitely crossing off a stadium on my bucket list.

***Updated – 5/28/2014***

Clemson Game is Saturday, October 25th 2014 - Time TBD

I have been in contact with the Clemson ticket office to get a group sale together for the board.
Here is the latest:

We can get a group purchase going of about 100 tickets near the end of June - early July. They don't expect to have a problem getting us about 100 tickets but cannot guarantee anything until after their donors / season ticket holders have had a chance to buy the seats (again the June - July timeframe.)

Price will be $24-$30

I have secured a tailgate and parking location:
St Andrews Catholic Church
209 Sloan St
Clemson, SC 29631

The location is about a 20 minute walk to the stadium. It is in the town close to many bars and restaurants and it looks like a nice walk to the stadium. They can accommodate all the cars we will need. Trust me it was not easy to find a location we can all tailgate together.
Cost will be $25 per spot.

There are grassy areas we can set up pop-up tents, chairs and grills. We cannot block other parking spots with these items but you can set up behind your car. They only ask that we clean up after ourselves. We will pre-pay for all the spots so you are guaranteed a place to park.

I need a couple of people to help me set up the tailgate location. Also do we want to do this as a BYOB or include a couple extra bucks for some beer, burgers and hot dogs?

Here is everyone I have down so far. Can you please PM me with your email address, an updated ticket count and number of parking spots you need?

DCCuse: 2
JJReddawg: 4
NashvilleOrange: 2
Cabby1: 7
CanadianSU: 1
OburgCuse: 2-4
JackBauer44: 3
sutomcat: 2
JohnCuse44: 2-4
Deano: 2-4
cuseguy: 2
Van111: 4
Orangepace: 2
florange44: 4
gocusecaz: 2
Marroniac: 2-4
Cusejuicy: 2
Aweart23: 2-4
OrangeMaNPD: 2-4
orangesox44: 2
Moontan: 2-4
bnoro: 2-8
Cusester: 4-8
VaSaltine: 2
phsyra: 2
domedog: 2
Guinness: 2
sufandu: 0-2
DryPolcher44: 8
jgeorge322: 2
shantydaze: 2
JarHeadJim: 3
UelSU: 1-2
Phenomenon: 8
rwhitne9: 2-3
Jake: 3

I will follow up with payment information once I know exactly how much the tickets will cost. I plan to use PayPal similar to how Mark has set his up. Tickets will be delivered priority mail and I will follow up on the delivery fee later.

Right now it looks like we will have 100-125 people attending. I will probably have to cut it off at 150 if we get up that high.

I have been in contact with the Clemson ticket office to get a group sale together for the board.
Here is the latest:

We can get a group purchase going of about 100 tickets near the end of June - early July. They don't expect to have a problem getting us about 100 tickets but cannot guarantee anything until after their donors / season ticket holders have had a chance to buy the seats (again the June - July timeframe.)

Price will be $24-$30

209 Sloan St
Clemson, SC 29631

The location is about a 20 minute walk to the stadium. It is in the town close to many bars and restaurants and it looks like a nice walk to the stadium. They can accommodate all the cars we will need. Trust me it was not easy to find a location we can all tailgate together.

There are grassy areas we can set up pop-up tents, chairs and grills. We cannot block other parking spots with these items but you can set up behind your car. They only ask that we clean up after ourselves. We will pre-pay for all the spots so you are guaranteed a place to park.

I need a couple of people to help me set up the tailgate location. Also do we want to do this as a BYOB or include a couple extra bucks for some beer, burgers and hot dogs?

Here is everyone I have down so far. Can you please PM me with your email address, an updated ticket count and number of parking spots you need?

I will follow up with payment information once I know exactly how much the tickets will cost. I plan to use PayPal similar to how Mark has set his up. Tickets will be delivered priority mail and I will follow up on the delivery fee later.

Right now it looks like we will have 100-125 people attending. I will probably have to cut it off at 150 if we get up that high.

Here is the latest:

Price will be $24-$30

209 Sloan St
Clemson, SC 29631

I'm in! Flying into Charlotte from Austin to meet a buddy from Raleigh and then it's on to Clemson. Definitely crossing off a stadium on my bucket list.

How many tickets do you need and do you need a parking spot for the tailgate?

How many tickets do you need and do you need a parking spot for the tailgate?

A buddy of mine is taking care of tix through the forum (I don't know his handle), but we'll need 3 or 4. He's also in charge of parking. I just need to arrive in Charlotte.

I want to send out a shout-out to John for stepping forward in doing this. A huge undertaking. His parking plan is awesome. Trust me...he scored a at least a Triple if not a Homerun on parking--it is very tough to find good parking in small Southern College Football towns. I might have a nice surprise coming for your tailgate. Details coming.

Yes getting drunk on the grounds of a Catholic Church! Takes me back to my alter boy days!
Now if only we could get that Alaska boy down for the game...

Now if only we could get that Alaska boy down for the game...

Man, I really thought about it until a buddy's wedding popped up the week after the Nova game. It made more sense to catch the nova game, see some fam, and attend the wedding.

If I keep this whole bartending on the weekends thing going through the summer, I might be able to pull something off last minute.

Put me down for two tickets and a parking pass if available, Thanks

Johncuse-
Please add 1 parking pass to my 4 tickets. Thanks. Did you get my PM with my email in it?
Florange44

Just got off the phone with my contact at the ticket office and they have confirmed that they will be able to sell me all the tickets I need. This is excellent news because up until now they could not guarantee they would have enough tickets available. The price will be $26

I have reached out to everyone for an updated ticket / parking spot count and an email address contact. I have yet to hear back from the following people:

DCCuse
sutomcat
orangesox44
Moontan
Cusester
domedog
sufandu
jgeorge322
JarHeadJim

Please send me a private message with your updated ticket count, email address and number of parking spots you will need.

The first post of this thread has been updated. Mark was able to get me several missing email addresses but I still need the following:

Cusester
sufandu
jgeorge322

Everyone else should have received an email from me at 2:33 PM EST today. If you didn't get my email please let me know.

New plan- The Alaska PFD is supposed to be higher than normal this year. Should be around $1000. I'll get it sometime around early October. Unless something crazy happens, ie I lose my job, take up a crack addiction, ect.. then I'm using my PFD money to fly to clemson.

New plan- The Alaska PFD is supposed to be higher than normal this year. Should be around $1000. I'll get it sometime around early October. Unless something crazy happens, ie I lose my job, take up a crack addiction, ect.. then I'm using my PFD money to fly to clemson.

Try flying into Atlanta (ATL) or Charlotte (CLT). We have several folks here I'm sure would take care of you.

Try flying into Atlanta (ATL) or Charlotte (CLT). We have several folks here I'm sure would take care of you.

Will do. I'll hit you up as it gets closer, they should announce the amount in September, I will prolly pull the trigger then.

Hey man, if you fly into Charlotte or RDU - I'll pick you up along the way!

Update for me. Definitely 2 tickets. No parking spots.

I have updated the first post in this tread with the latest information.

The tickets were ordered yesterday, I have enough to accommodate everyone with a few extra.

If you have not sent me your address please email or PM me your address and make payment arrangements. I will be sending everyone another email / PM to remind them. Payment instructions are in the first post of this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom