Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

Done...

Update I have 2 tickets left if someone needs more plan to pick them up at the tailgate.
Phenomenon might have a couple tix and a much coveted parking pass...

Anyone who attends the tailgate that did not buy tickets from me please be aware we will be charging $5 per person.

If you got tickets from me the tailgate is free.

Am looking for 2 parking passes at the tailgate.
Driving from Charlotte on Saturday.

I have 3 extra tickets in the Syracuse section lower level endzone opposite the Rock.
Bringing 3 Cuse alums and 4 Cuse fans.
Still hoping to secure a couple of parking passes at the church tailgate.

Phenom, I'll take them all. How do I get in touch with.
I'm new to this Forum and am not sure how to PM you.

Yes 2-3 packages of each would be great if they can do that.

Thanks!
John, FYI, we will be bringing 3 packs of mild Gianelli links and 3 packs of hot Gianelli links...

Last edited:
So this weekend was supposed to be my one Syracuse Football game of the year! Well that fell thrue. I just got a text from My Daughter Brooke whose Mother and Step Father have a cottage near Clemson SC. Dad guess what we just got Tickets to The Clemson Syracuse game. Sucks you can't make it!

I can't find it but I thought someone in this thread asked if someone could bring some Gianelli sausage down for the tailgate. I am flying down so I can't but I have someone who is willing to buy some Gianelli, bring it down and give it to my group to transport to Clemson.

Is there still interest in Gianelli? If so, specifically what do you want? Patties, links? Hot, mild? How much should be brought?
TOM... you can bring well-packed food onto a plane. You just can't bring liquids. If you are checking a bag, just make sure it it's well packaged. If you are bringing a bag through security, they will be fine going through the x-ray machine because they will not x-ray as a liquid or as a metal object that could be a weapon. For long trips, I always bring all kinds of food with me.

TOM... you can bring well-packed food onto a plane. You just can't bring liquids. If you are checking a bag, just make sure it it's well packaged. If you are bringing a bag through security, they will be fine going through the x-ray machine because they will not x-ray as a liquid or as a metal object that could be a weapon. For long trips, I always bring all kinds of food with me.

But if you eat enough of them they are deadly!

Phenom, I'll take them all. How do I get in touch with.
I'm new to this Forum and am not sure how to PM you.
check the message under "inbox", I sent u a msg...it is located up top on the right side. Click on the red number...u have to be logged in to see the private message. Welcome to the board. Are you the West Genny Lax player, who went to USNA?

Last edited:
Anyone in Atlanta that wants to ride the bus... there is plenty of room. We have 35 people in a 55 person bus. Leaving from Siracusas in Smyrna. $100 includes bus, food, beer, and ticket. If you already have a ticket - the price would prob be in the neighborhood of $75. Let me know if you want to join. The more the merrier.
For me, the drive to Siracusa's is almost half the distance to Clemson.

I have one ticket to the game available.
I'll be at the tailgate. PM me if you're interested, or find me at the tailgate.

As an FYI, Death Valley is almost all bleachers, not stadium seats.

It'll kill your back by the end of the game if you sit a whole lot.

On the positive side, it keeps people standing much, much more than stadium chair seating, which makes for a more entustiastic environment. So you may want to bring seatbacks.

DV does allow pass-outs at halftime if you need to go to the car, stretch your legs or endulge in an adult beverage outsdie the stadium. Not sure you'd be able to make it to your tailgate and back in time though for the second half.

After the game, the field is open to the public and the fans will run onto the field. If we win, we are not storming the field, though sometimes we are a bit more vigorous in getting to the paw. The alma-mater is sung and the players and coaches then head towards the locker room. Visitng fans are welcome onto the field to walk among the players and coaches as well. Just don't try digging up turf or something dumb like that. Nobody will mess with ya. You can stroll across the field(since most visitors are in/near the west endzone) and check out The HILL, then exit out that way.

Hope you have a great visit and don't get too upset at the loss.

;)

As an FYI, Death Valley is almost all bleachers, not stadium seats.

It'll kill your back by the end of the game if you sit a whole lot.

On the positive side, it keeps people standing much, much more than stadium chair seating, which makes for a more entustiastic environment. So you may want to bring seatbacks.

DV does allow pass-outs at halftime if you need to go to the car, stretch your legs or endulge in an adult beverage outsdie the stadium. Not sure you'd be able to make it to your tailgate and back in time though for the second half.

After the game, the field is open to the public and the fans will run onto the field. If we win, we are not storming the field, though sometimes we are a bit more vigorous in getting to the paw. The alma-mater is sung and the players and coaches then head towards the locker room. Visitng fans are welcome onto the field to walk among the players and coaches as well. Just don't try digging up turf or something dumb like that. Nobody will mess with ya. You can stroll across the field(since most visitors are in/near the west endzone) and check out The HILL, then exit out that way.

Hope you have a great visit and don't get too upset at the loss.

;)

Weather report is sunny and 76 degrees.
http://www.weather.com/weather/tomorrow/USSC0059

LGO! oh, wait Go Cuse!

It'll be in the 70's between 1:00 and 5:00 PM, but it will be in the 60's by gametime and in the 50's by the end of the game.

So get out your parkas and ski-masks. You haven't seen cold like Upstate SC cold!!
But it is 70's for tailgating!

If anyone is going out in Greenville tonight, a few of us are at Carolina Ale House on Main St. Surprisingly there are a lot of open tables and bar space.

It looks like there will be a number of tickets available tomorrow if you show up to the tailgate I have a few extra and so do some other folks.

Im at the tailgate location (im an early riser) they have a section set aside for us. More towards the Edgewood Ave end. However, you cant get into the parking lot from Edgewood, only from Sloan st.

I should be arriving shortly after 1:00.

Im at the tailgate location (im an early riser) they have a section set aside for us. More towards the Edgewood Ave end. However, you cant get into the parking lot from Edgewood, only from Sloan st.
R you visible from the road?
We are about an hour away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom