Clemson Home Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Home Tailgate

Pyle

All Conference
We've discussed just about every matchup, every injury, every uni combo possible, the weather, the first play, the first drive and so on and so on. All that's left is to discuss what y'all(for the clemson fans) are having?

ind_bp_pmx2014.jpg

Delmonico%20medium.JPG

I'll be posted up at the Red Fox. Games at 11am. Looking like screw drivers and eggs and bacon for this guy.
The Lions are playing the Falcons in London on Sunday. 9:30 am kickoff. I'll be having what you're having.

I'll be posted up at the Red Fox. Games at 11am. Looking like screw drivers and eggs and bacon for this guy.
No,no,no. Bloody Caesar's! Breakfast in a glass

th
I have to go to my sister in laws Halloween Dress up baby shower...ugh. But I talked to her husband and they have a TV set up for me to watch the game. So this
th
will be pounding Busch Light tall boys and watching the game surrounded by Iowa Hawkeye fans dressed like idiots.

Not a tailgate beer and probably not available in ClemsonLand:

View attachment 29093 But it is good, made in NY, and has a lot of orange (not the Clemson kind) in it. What's not to like?
Funny thing, that's exactly what I'll be having tomorrow. One of my favorite brews. Southern Tier LIVE is another of my favorites from y'all's area, better for summer though.

northacuse said:
Not a tailgate beer and probably not available in ClemsonLand:

But it is good, made in NY, and has a lot of orange (not the Clemson kind) in it. What's not to like?

I'll actually be at the brewery tomorrow for lunch, then downtown Cooperstown for dinner and drinks for the game.

Ommegang is actually available down around Chsrlotte. Not sure if it is around Klempson.

I'll be drinking out of one of my orange or blue wedding coozies

ForumRunner_20141024_195456.png

Ommegang is actually available down around Chsrlotte. Not sure if it is around Klempson.
Sure is. Just got some at the Ingles in Clemson. Ommegang's pretty much spread across the East Coast at this point. I went to Cooperstown on vacation when I was a little younger and the Ommegang brewery tour is pretty cool. Definitely a place I'd like to get back to once I'm out of college (aka not broke).

Sure is. Just got some at the Ingles in Clemson. Ommegang's pretty much spread across the East Coast at this point. I went to Cooperstown on vacation when I was a little younger and the Ommegang brewery tour is pretty cool. Definitely a place I'd like to get back to once I'm out of college (aka not broke).

Ommegang also has an awesome outdoor concert venue. They have a bunch of food trucks on the lawn and Ommegang beers for 5 bucks.

Today is the tailgating debut of my new Namath Rapid Cooker. Beef ka bobs and sliders are on the menu along with our signature pineapple cream cheese salad, buffalo wings, veggie tray, apple bread and assorted chips and dips. Beer selections will include Miller Highlife, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Newcastle and a growler of my son's home brew - probably something with the word "Belgian" in it. Bottled water is available for those wishing to pace themselves.

Y'all stop by. We've got plenty.

Today is the tailgating debut of my new Namath Rapid Cooker. Beef ka bobs and sliders are on the menu along with our signature pineapple cream cheese salad, buffalo wings, veggie tray, apple bread and assorted chips and dips. Beer selections will include Miller Highlife, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Newcastle and a growler of my son's home brew - probably something with the word "Belgian" in it. Bottled water is available for those wishing to pace themselves.

Y'all stop by. We've got plenty.
Nice! Where ya'll set up?

Love night games. Kids in bed. Wife has a play to attend. Me with a growler full of brew and 20+ chicken wings (homemade).

Just need a win (or an exciting game at the least).

The Lions are playing the Falcons in London on Sunday. 9:30 am kickoff. I'll be having what you're having.
Mimosas and waffles w/chicken for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom