Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson QB Kelly Bryant...He gone to Mizzou

I'm convinced now that is this is one elaborate troll. CousCuse has rustled this board to Bolivia. Can't figure out if I should be in awe or disappointed I fell for it...
I don't go to Tigertalk, but I can well imagine what is going on there.

Those aren't the right questions. The right question is whether or not they are better with Trevor Lawrence or Kelly Bryant as their QB? Hence why Lawrence is now the starter. It would have been a disservice to Bryant to do to him what Saban is doing to Hurts. I bet that Saban announced Tua as the starter because he was afraid of Arkansas State right? Or was it because 1 had clearly established himself as the better QB at that point? There's a reason that everyone here is disagreeing with you and it's not because they are wrong.

Dabo did the kid a favor by being straight with him now instead of next week. Bryant might not like it, and it creates risk in order to do the right thing, but make no mistake he put the players interests before the program.

He did the honorable thing.

Your comparing apples to oranges, SU isn't competing for the National Championship, Clemson is. Do you think if we signed the #1 Center in the Country last year who is balling out this fall that JB wouldn't eventually move him into the starting lineup? When your playing for a National Title you play the guy that gives you the best chance to win period. This isn't Hobart or Utica College.
Easy on the Pioneers!!

I forgot about that haha.

I try to, honestly. I’ve said some stuff I’ve regretted “Scott Shafer can be a good HC” for example

Gotta say as a kid held in High regard like Bryant is, I wouldn’t want him on my team only because even though the other kid is better he is quitting on his team and not asking coach for a redshirt year. He could leave after this year and move on. Instead he quits which as a team guy I have an issue with. I hope the kid does well. What does he think is gonna happen in a top 3 school in the country. They will outrecruit u and it’s only a matter of time as they should.

Gotta say as a kid held in High regard like Bryant is, I wouldn’t want him on my team only because even though the other kid is better he is quitting on his team and not asking coach for a redshirt year. He could leave after this year and move on. Instead he quits which as a team guy I have an issue with. I hope the kid does well. What does he think is gonna happen in a top 3 school in the country. They will outrecruit u and it’s only a matter of time as they should.

Issue is that the options are to sit this year and his football career is over or leave now and get to extend that dream for another 16 months. Pretty easy call.

Issue is that the options are to sit this year and his football career is over or leave now and get to extend that dream for another 16 months. Pretty easy call.
No he could still stay on sideline and rep team just not play anymore if I am correct. That if I was a Kent st or someone else would make me think this is a standup guy. Don’t like guys who quit period. It’s the easy thing to do. Just my opinion.

Its funny how so often elite teams have been OK with mediocre QBs just lucky to be there who held the job forever even though there were probably better backups on the roster. Dorsey at Miami or McElroy/McCarron at Bama come to mind.

There is one thing Hurts and Bryant have in common as QBs thats different from the guys mentioned above but I am not going to go there.

The victory is won before the first shot is fired. You goin' down bubba.

This may be the most delusional post ever. It's actually really easy to understand Lawrence is 1,000X better than Bryant. To put it in terms you will understand their offense just went from a Yugo to a Ferrari. We are Supremely screwed. Bryant playing half the game would have been better for Syracuse.

This may be the most delusional post ever. It's actually really easy to understand Lawrence is 1,000X better than Bryant. To put it in terms you will understand their offense just went from a Yugo to a Ferrari. We are Supremely screwed. Bryant playing half the game would have been better for Syracuse.
Sun Tzu — 'Every battle is won before it's ever fought.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom