Clemson TV: Noon / ABC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson TV: Noon / ABC

Why is the OP not showing up on the football board?

Well that sucks. Do we still think this gets close to a sellout at Noon? Night games are just different crowd wise

Hate to be that guy but back to back nooners is rough for us tailgaters, especially those of us who travel.
Cry me a river. It’s not like you’re driving 2.5 hours each way.

Oh wait…

Oh wait…
You know me, I’ll probably still be there for breakfast! My boss is letting me out this upcoming Friday night (early Saturday) at 4am for Army. Hopefully I can do the same next week as well.

Just have to hope it’s not too busy at work lol!

They've already done it once for a Colorado home game.

They haven't stretched it yet to a west coast game. It's the only reason Colorado - Oregon is at 3:30 this weekend.

Well that sucks. Do we still think this gets close to a sellout at Noon? Night games are just different crowd wise

If I had to guess it will be around 45k. Only chance this year to have more than that IMO is if we are playing for an ACC CG going into our last game. We can sell that, plus Shrader's last game, plus last game with larger capacity in the Dome.

Sadly I think this year we will be well under 40k per game. We need 43,725 per game the rest of the way to get there. I think we are more likely to end around 37,500 for the year.

That seems awfully low for a potentially 4-0 SU team against a team that brings fans as well as is a draw. I see 45k minimum.

Hard to say to be honest. Assuming SU wins this weekend I definitely think 40K is doable but the Noon start will cause problems especially if Clemson falls to 2-2 this week with a loss to FSU. If Clemson is 2-2 not sure they are bringing the normal amount of fans they usually do. Certainly still more then we normally see from an opponent but I doubt it's as much as we are used to. My thought is probably low 40's, the Noon start is a killer. Only caveat to that is if SU starts essentially giving away tickets which I don't think will happen.

No surprise it's a nooner. Clemson likely unranked in both polls if FSU demolishes them - maybe even getting less votes than SU at that point

No surprise it's a nooner. Clemson likely unranked in both polls if FSU demolishes them - maybe even getting less votes than SU at that point
And when Clemson beats FSU this weekend go become ranked again and Cuse (assuming takes care of business) is 4-0 we could have a ranked matchup in the dome.

Oh wait…

Noon for Clemson was the about the only time slot that I couldn’t possibly make work - my daughter has a youth soccer game that will end around 10:30, 4hr drive…I could just make a 3:30PM kickoff.

Well…there’s still the Wake Forest game I guess…

And when Clemson beats FSU this weekend go become ranked again and Cuse (assuming takes care of business) is 4-0 we could have a ranked matchup in the dome.

We could but I don't see it. Clemson will need FSU to hand them some points in their only FBS matchup vs FAU. They are littered with issues. FSU will be locked in after the near disaster at BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom