Clemson TV: Noon / ABC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson TV: Noon / ABC

It is blacked out for DirecTV customers locally with it being on ABC, so maybe that will help getting a few extra butts in seats.
Unfortunately ABC is also blacked out in Florida on Dish and Direct TV.This is a bunch of crap. Thank you Disney for nothing..

Unfortunately ABC is also blacked out in Florida on Dish and Direct TV.This is a bunch of crap. Thank you Disney for nothing..
It’s not just ABC stations, it’s various affiliates owned by Hearst and Nexstar, nothing to do with Disney

Last edited:
We drive 3.5 hrs both ways and prefer nooners because otherwise we have to stay over or have a VERY late night of driving.

Leaving a tad early is better than getting in late in our house.
Everyone is different of course. I work Friday nights 10p -8a so nooners require me to ask to leave at 4am on top of already being given the Saturday night off. My work is great about it but still, it’s tough.

Again each situation is different.

We drive 3.5 hrs both ways and prefer nooners because otherwise we have to stay over or have a VERY late night of driving.

Leaving a tad early is better than getting in late in our house.
We’re in the same boat as a noon game we can do as a day trip. For Clemson, we are staying overnight to celebrate the win!! ;-)

Everyone is different of course. I work Friday nights 10p -8a so nooners require me to ask to leave at 4am on top of already being given the Saturday night off. My work is great about it but still, it’s tough.

Again each situation is different.
Ohhh, my early game is your late game and my late game is your early game. I totally get that. so were saying the same things but from different schedules actually!

A Noon national TV game is a good slot by broadcasting standards. Folks complain about everything. I get it sucks for the crowd but some of you are acting like we’re on a streaming only platform or the ocho.

Remember folks, college Presidents care about YOU, the fan, and our precious STUDENT ATHLETES!
1695087773691.jpeg

Kind of a weird critique. Is the CFB world supposed to go dark at noon in fear of that CU-USC game?

No one's going dark, come on now. That person just thinks they should just put on reruns of Mama's Family.

It's a compliment to our program to get the Noon ABC slot. Many are starting to understand that, but also, many are not.

Sucks if you're attending, I get it. I'm planning to go, and am a little bummed by it. But hopefully a nice day and a fun post game until I fall down.

Kind of a weird critique. Is the CFB world supposed to go dark at noon in fear of that CU-USC game?

That game, if it's a blowout, will enable everyone to switch over to the Clemson beat down hopefully. This sure beats competing with commercials from Bojangles on ACCN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom