Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network

for as much crap as you guys give tortora and leiker, I can’t believe Chris Carlson doesn’t get any criticism. The guy is an absolute clown with what he asks Wildhack/the HC

"How much money are you making" (essentially)

Is maybe worse than Mark Larson asking about Hawaiian Punch 8 years ago

that question is outrageously bad, Chris

Again. I can't emphasize enough how authentic this guy is. No attempt to be polished or impress. He tells it like it is to him. The players will totally relate to this guy. He has been them. He gets it.

On Elijah - “it was expensive” and doesn’t see him here longer than 3 years. I really like the transparency.

“I’m not afraid of any coach”

“Going out to recruit tonight and all week”

“Portal will be highly selective. One year guys need to be pros. Would lean toward multi year guys to install the culture in them.”

“Fran reached out to John W about the job”

Me- Not clear who the current bowl staff is or will be.

Last edited:
That’s gonna come back to kill his reputation worse than Marrone if he does. Let’s see how much his word means

...eh.

Everyone in college football is already thinking if he's successfully early he'll bolt in three years. That's not going to help recruiting. I interpreted that "coach for life" talk as a way to help with recruiting more than a promise - if he gets recruits, has success and leaves in 3-4 years I'm not going to hold that against him. I know some would though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom