Coach Mike Cavanaugh to Arizona State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Mike Cavanaugh to Arizona State

Cav interviewed with ASU 'earlier this month' so I'd hope that Dino has already prepared for him to move on and a new hire will be done well before next Wednesday.

Anyone have any insight on whether or not this was a mutual departure? Kind of like we won't fire you because we know the situation that you and your family are in, but you really should look for a different job.

Cav interviewed with ASU 'earlier this month' so I'd hope that Dino has already prepared for him to move on and a new hire will be done well before next Wednesday.
I wouldn't assume. Dino has always been very deliberate w/ coaching hires.

7CC198E8-9620-447E-A2F4-389826621D8E.jpeg

Most likely Sterling's guy. Interesting that ASU wanted him given the lack of results here.

There’s a lot more to this story than many people know . All I will say is I have a lot of respect for how Dino and staff had this situation play out.

Maybe the Cavanaugh family had to move for health reasons pertaining to Mrs. Cavanaugh?

Most likely Sterling's guy. Interesting that ASU wanted him given the lack of results here.
Its possible that ASU in reviewing his time here believed there were circumstances in play that don’t just fall on his shoulders. If I had to guess.

New favorite Orangemen

Syracuse offensive line signee Tyler Magnuson provided the following statement to All Syracuse on the news.

“Well, if it were to happen, I’m sure he’s making the best choice for his family,” Magnuson said. “Obviously I hope the rumors aren’t true. I really value my relationships with the Cuse staff. However I also get there is a business side to college ball. Just happy to be Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom