Coaching Carousel | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel

CousCuse said:
They are at the bottom of the B1G and SU is at the bottom , or near it , of the ACC.

More than twice as many wins the last 3. They aren't in the same place. We've been bad but not 6-30 bad. Even GRob did better than that his last 3.

Ernj said:
Oh the irony of this quote and the first person listed as liking this is Frozen!!!
I noticed the exact same thing lol. I finally think the Frozen fad is slowing up... Until there's a sequel

More than twice as many wins the last 3. They aren't in the same place. We've been bad but not 6-30 bad. Even GRob did better than that his last 3.
Yes. Unfortunately for Lester, he could be one-and-done at Purdue. I'm sure he knows that he is walking into a very difficult situation, but he may have felt he had no other options.

Good for Lester. Hope he's not looking for a job again, eleven months from now.

are there any big time college coaches who could go to the NFL next year? Chip could surely step in there and do some good work. I think chip gets hired back in the NFL though if he wants to

Chip Kelly fired. Let the circus begin.

Best day in Philly since they got rid of MyDogKill Vick!

Ryan Nassib--hope you can come home into the loving arms of Uncle Dougie! :p:D

NFL Network saying USC is upset as they wanted Chip but couldn't wait till end of NFL season so they kept interim coach. Now Chip is available.

When all is said and done I think Chip ends up in Tenn or Miami and stays in the pros. NFL Network also reporting Chip hated College coaching with the boosters and recruiting aspects.

NFL Network saying USC is upset as they wanted Chip but couldn't wait till end of NFL season so they kept interim coach. Now Chip is available.

When all is said and done I think Chip ends up in Tenn or Miami and stays in the pros. NFL Network also reporting Chip hated College coaching with the boosters and recruiting aspects.

I think an NFL team will hire him and tell him no more gm just coach and make sure you get a solid dc

Stern said:
NFL Network also reporting Chip hated College coaching with the boosters and recruiting aspects.

He and Marrone should get together and go bowling.

High game gets the Titans job.

Chip Kelly was dismissed Tuesday night, meaning a number of assistants will be looking for work after Sunday’s finale.

2015%20Philadelphia%20Eagles%20staff.png

Former Syracuse DL coach/recruiting coordinator Jerry Azzinaro available.

Ash may turn out to be a good hire. He just wasn't what we were looking for.

I was not excited when we thoughtit was him and am very excited about Babers. Just have to give credit for compiling what looks to be a decent staff to me. The OC will be the key.

I was not excited when we thoughtit was him and am very excited about Babers. Just have to give credit for compiling what looks to be a decent staff to me. The OC will be the key.

Totally agree. I was not excited either I wanted an offensive guy with HC experience and that is what we got. Ash definitely needs an offensive guru. Since it is Rutgers I hope he hires George McDonald ;)

orangepassion said:
I must say-The staff looks pretty decent
Kind of shocking how little money was spent building that staff. It might end up working out but while other B1G staffs are loading up their staffs with former BCS head coaches, this staff really stands out as inexperienced and undistinguished.

At least he is trying to install a progressive offense.

Kind of shocking how little money was spent building that staff. It might end up working out but while other B1G staffs are loading up their staffs with former BCS head coaches, this staff really stands out as inexperienced and undistinguished.

At least he is trying to install a progressive offense.
When I see two OSU "quality control" hires, I hark back to Robinson and his Texas QC hires.

Purdue has the guts and intelligence to hold the line and give their football program the support and time it needs to succeed .

I'll tell you what. Let's roll with something new, and if it doesn't work we can go back to meathead long term...hell I'll Even grow a moustache, and dust off my 80s cuse sweater.

upload_2015-12-31_16-7-22.jpeg