Cole Swider Transferring from Nova to Syracuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider Transferring from Nova to Syracuse

We must have watched a different Swider cuz that handle was suspecttttt. If he wasnt catching and shooting, he was pretty useless on the floor but hey, maybe new system will help
I kind of don’t think you watched Swider play at all.

Congrats and welcome to Cuse. I think this is a nice addition. After watching his tape he can shoot, runs the floor on fast break and while not Jordan, is capable enough of putting the ball on the floor. Loved Q and his athleticism but how many games a season were we getting an uninjured Q on the floor? He seemed to battle injuries that impacted his season every year. I was under the impression from board insiders Woody was gone. He probably still is. (Things can change certainly). That said if he is willing, there are minutes he can get.

“Swider said SU coaches told him he could play shooting guard and both forward positions.“

ill be taking bets on this one.

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I think you look this as just the amount of lineup flexibility. Honestly that comment doesn't necessarily push anyone else's opportunity out the door either vs locking down a particular position and leaving no time.

my thoughts are...

im glad he bought it. Happy he’s here.

Girard
Boeheim
Swider
Williams
Edwards
Torrence
Boeheim

So there’s 7.

Woody and Frank...we’ll see.

Chances we keep both of them and add another guard that can play and is quick? I’d feel a lot better about things if that all happened.
It's a shame you won't be around to watch the team next year. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom