College Football Sim League | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Neither F&M or Plymouth State are ranked, Jek is #2, (#1 press/coaches) JKinPhilly ranked 5th (3 press/coaches). A couple teams in the top 35. Our two conferences are looking wayy different then a few seasons ago.

If I can pull out a win against Buena Vista tomorrow, it should be enough to push me into the top 25 for the first time since I've played GD!

Conference play for both conferences is going to be a show. I might go in 4-1, but i'll prolly walk out 8-5

While certainly not as epic as as everyone else's wins Merchant Marine put together a complete game and won our first game of the year. Our sites are now set on heading 2,900 miles to Pacific Lutheran to take on our fourth quality opponent of the non-conference season.

I am experimenting with a pass heavy offense. Sneak in a few runs here and there and it's working so far.
I was hoping one of us would. I didn't know if it was something that would take a few seasons to recruit for or not

yeah I wont do it. Not real football. All gimmick. This aint no video game lol.

I think WIS is a bit off this year. Their rankings are comical. F&M was ranked top 10, lost once and dropped OUT of the polls. They then beat the #2 team the following week and moved up two spots total. Not sure about that. I feel like there is a glitch lol.

Yeah, I went from unranked to #2 so I'm thinking "glitch" in the polls as well. Not that I'll complain for now, of course.

Yeah, I went from unranked to #2 so I'm thinking "glitch" in the polls as well. Not that I'll complain for now, of course.

not taking away from your great start.. but i havent seen stuff like that happen in the first few years.

up 17-3 at half. Lets go!

as for a glitch, idk... F&M lost to 51 ranked Hartwick. F&Ms SOS is also lower than normal. Anyone ahead of F&M that has one loss, has a better SOS.

Jek has the highest SOS for an unbeaten team.

I think the reason we havent seen this happen in a few seasons, is because F&M never lost, and we never had someone go undefeated with such a high SOS.

yeah I wont do it. Not real football. All gimmick. This aint no video game lol.

I think WIS is a bit off this year. Their rankings are comical. F&M was ranked top 10, lost once and dropped OUT of the polls. They then beat the #2 team the following week and moved up two spots total. Not sure about that. I feel like there is a glitch lol.

well
up 17-3 at half. Lets go!

as for a glitch, idk... F&M lost to 51 ranked Hartwick. F&Ms SOS is also lower than normal. Anyone ahead of F&M that has one loss, has a better SOS.

Jek has the highest SOS for an unbeaten team.

I think the reason we havent seen this happen in a few seasons, is because F&M never lost, and we never had someone go undefeated with such a high SOS.

well if thats how it works, its greatly flawed. If Alabama lost to SU, they wouldnt drop from #1 to #35. At most they would drop 10 spots.

well

well if thats how it works, its greatly flawed. If Alabama lost to SU, they wouldnt drop from #1 to #35. At most they would drop 10 spots.

you're right.. I might shoot WIS a ticket, and see if they can explain how the rankings work, or tell me if it was a glitch or not.

you're right.. I might shoot WIS a ticket, and see if they can explain how the rankings work, or tell me if it was a glitch or not.

not that its a big deal. its helping some of us a ton. I do think that SOS is all that matters in the out of conference stuff. if you go 0-5 vs studs i think u will be ranked higher than if you are 5-0 vs cupcakes.

Man my team stinks. Barely beat a putrid team 16-13 only because they were 1 for 5 on FGs. Limping in to conference play at 3-2. First up is an angry Franklin and Marshall squad.

I just cant seem to find a game plan that works consistently

I just rolled Concordia-Wisconsin 47-21 in my last non-conference game, and went full on Northwestern offensively (too soon?): 640 total yards of offense, including 255 for my senior tailback and 346 passing yards from my QB.

Bring it on, Union!

I'm sitting at 3-2 after losses to JK (OT loss - bastard) and another top 10 team in the WIS world. Feeling pretty good about my squad considering I thought that next year would be our year. Still think we're going to have a lot of battles in conference.

Trying to get my team prepared for the stress of our #3 ranked league.

I simply can not stop F&M. Three straight years they go up and down the field. I put all my settings to heavy pass for every down, yet they lead 31-14 at the half. Sorry fellow Centennial members, I wont be pulling this upset.

ps - whoever beat them, how did u do it? Seems no matter what you do they just score at will.