College Football Sim League | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

So I turn the ball over on 5 out of 10 first half possessions and I'm down 28-0 at the half to FMC. puh-thetic effort from my guys.

Our league is fluckin brutal. Look at our records, I'd bet we'd all be annual playoff contenders most years in mainly sim leagues. Crazy man, but I love havin the competition.

Our league is fluckin brutal. Look at our records, I'd bet we'd all be annual playoff contenders most years in mainly sim leagues. Crazy man, but I love havin the competition.
Yeah, playing SIMS, I just never have the same care as when I'm matched up against one of you chaches.

i have lost all ability to compete. lost 61-9 to a team i beat easily the last two years. i dont get it to be honest. havent changed much, but i cant score or stop anyone. makes no sense. pretty depressing.

i have lost all ability to compete. lost 61-9 to a team i beat easily the last two years. i dont get it to be honest. havent changed much, but i cant score or stop anyone. makes no sense. pretty depressing.

I think we just have to chalk it up to both conferences getting more talented.

I think we just have to chalk it up to both conferences getting more talented.

eh, maybe. But i smoked this dude the last two years. Granted, my talent is down some... but i was 8-5 both seasons so far and had never been blown out. Noe back to back 50+ point losses?

Who have I become, Wagner?

got an answer back on rankings -

"It's common to see a lot of movement in the rankings early in the season.
The Coaches and Press rankings are determined by looking at the talent on each team along with the performance of each team on the field. The talent component decreases as the season goes along. Each ranking factors in each component slightly differently which creates the slight differences between the two polls.
The WIS rankings use the Coaches and Press rankings as a starting point and then modifies each team's ranking based upon home record, road record, scoring margins, and strength of schedule."

I don't get my team, just when I was ready to give up hope on my team they come out and had a very good first first half and is in position to upset the only undefeated team in conference play. We shall see where I go from here.

I'm 7-2, but eh...I'm not feeling overly confident about my team. Not handling the conference schedule as well as I would hope, going 2-2 so far.